Chapter 2

Luna's Pov

The world is kinder outside of Hydra. That is what Wanda showed me.

After the battle at the Hydra base I was being kept, at Wanda had taken me back to Stark Tower, which was renamed Avengers tower.

"Why did you bring this her back here?" an unknown voice asked.

"She didn't want to be there. I looked through her memories. She was almost like me. An experiment, and right when I was about to break her out of there, I watched them chop off her wings, and by her memories, they were her only sense of freedom when they let her use them. The only difference between us is I volunteered." That voice I knew well, my salvation from Hydra, Wanda Maximoff.

"I do believe that looking through someone's mind without permission is an invasion of privacy." I joked, letting them know I was awake and that I had heard everything.

"You're awake," Wanda replies. "No shit, Sherlock," I responded.

"Tony Stark," the unknown voice stated. "And you are?"

"Luna Solaris, your pompous highness," I state. "Hydra thought they were funny giving me the name Moon Sun."

I started to stand when I hear the shing of a knife flying through the air. I stand faster to then flip back onto the bed over the blade.

I turn around and see a familiar face.

"Natalia Alianova Romanova. How long has it been?" I say, leaving Wanda in shock.

"Too long," Natalia says, walking toward me and giving me the proper Amazonian hand-shake.

( Amazons give a hand-shake to people of honor by grasping by the forearm.)

"Also, it Natasha Romanoff now, Luna Dawn Solaris." The cold-seeming redhead replied.

"What just happened?" Tony and Wanda asked simultaneously.

"I met Natalia when I started at Hydra because she was their best agent, and they wanted me to learn from her," I reply. "Wanna train Natalia?"

"And scare them more? I'm down. And Luna, it's Natasha."

"I'll stop if you will."

"Nope"

"Then we are understood,"

"Let's fight then."