Chapter 9 ~ Dating

Luna POV

I was taking Wanda on a date. Yes! Sorry, I'm excited. I decided to plan a trip to the circus. I thought I would be funny and take my magical date there.

I bought two tickets to a Circus in Washington, and I planned to fly us there. I also wanted to see my friend, Oliver, Oliver Queen.

He has made a name for himself as a superhero named Arrow. I wonder how he and Clint would get along. Never mind, Oli has a thing for being rude. Then again, Clint is a dick and a smartass. So there is a chance they could still get along.

Anygay, I'm getting off track. So, I now have to go pick up Witchy and take her on the best date ever.

~Time Skip brought to you by Strucker watches~

"Wanda!" I yell, running toward the beautiful Sokovian. She turns around, and I swear, even in casual clothes, I would die of adoration. She chuckles, which tells me I either said that out loud, or my girlfriend is trespassing in my brain like a space invader.

"Heyyy, I'm not a space invader!" She says with a pout. "Wait, girlfriend???"

"OOP- Gotta Zayn!" I yell as I run from her.

"LUNA!" She yelled. All of a sudden, I couldn't move. Goddamn her powers.

"It was God's choice to give people the means to give me these powers, so I don't think He will damn them," Wanda says with a smug smirk.

"Really, Wanda? Pulling that card now, are we?" I say, rolling my eyes.

"Yup!" She says gleefully. "Now, back to the matter at hand. Girlfriend?"

I blushed as red as a tomato and heard the girl in front of me giggle. I tried to look away to hide my blush, but Wanda forced me to look at her.

"Your face is almost as red as my powers," she said in that sexy as hell accent. This time she blushed, meaning she again was a space invader. 'Babe, if this is going to work, your gonna have to stop being a space invader.'

'But I don't want to. I like knowing that you think I have, and I quote a "sexy as hell accent," She told me using a telepathic link.

"You need to stop watching The Originals because you're getting a sly as Kol with your words," I tell her.

Before Wanda could retaliate, Nat walked into the room and saw me frozen, and started laughing.

"Yeah, laugh it up while I'm stuck here. I'll still kick your ass in training!" I shout at Nat. Nat stopped laughing immediately.

"Not at Krav Maga!" Nat yells back.

"BET!"

"Wanda, let her go so we can settle this," Nat said.

Wanda cautiously let me go, and I started my way toward the training room.

Nat and I entered the boxing arena and got into fighting positions. Though we were supposed to be fighting in Krav Maga, Nat never said we couldn't switch styles in battle. So halfway through, I did just that. I switched to MMA in between. Nat was surprised and let her guard down. I used the distraction to take her down. Using a heel kick, I knocked her out.

I hear clapping as I look around the arena. I looked to the side and saw everyone but Wanda in awe. Wanda was the one clapping. She had most likely read my mind and then used her brain to figure out that Nat wouldn't see it coming.