Chapter 16 ~The Pack

3rd person POV ^Important for later

The people sitting in the living room that just heard the massive amount of trauma that Luna had gone through in her life were frozen. What do you say to someone who has had a life full of pain and hurt? Even Wanda was speechless.

Luna grabbed baking items in the kitchen while Wanda stood in shock at everything. "You were put into a forced marriage with your half-brother?" Wanda questioned.

"Yup! Any other questions, моя королева?" Luna asked.

"How old are you?" Wanda questioned.

"Well, that's a rude question to ask a lady, моя королева, but in human years I am 22."

"What about Asgardian years?" Wanda continued while ignoring the comment Luna made about being rude.

L: "Well, I'm older than Loki and Thor. Thor is 1,500 years old, and Loki is 1,070 years old. Unlike other Asgardians that only live for 5,000 years, I reincarnate every time I die. A gift I got from both my mothers. I am 18,300 Asgardian years old."

"I'm dating an old lady," Wanda said, causing Luna to turn around.

"Rude little witch, no wolfy cuddles for you tonight," She says with a conviction that wouldn't be broken.

"NO! I take it back, please!" Wanda begged.

L: "Nope, you've lost fluff privileges for today."

W: "Do I still get kisses and human cuddles?"

L: "I'll think about the cuddles, but you will still get kisses."

"Yay!" Wanda shouted and ran over to give Luna a kiss. But before Wanda could give her one, Luna stopped her.

"We still have brownies to make, моя королева. You should probably get baking unless you want me burning down the tower," Luna tells the red-headed witch and gives her a quick kiss.

"Right! But I want a real kiss before I start," Wanda pouts.

Luna chuckles and gives her a real kiss, and they go back and watch movies. They all went to bed after the movies were done, except for Luna, who snuck out of the building to look for someone.

Luna's POV ~The next morning~

"Hello, humans I consider friends and the raspberry-colored robot!" I yell, causing the others to jolt out of their tranquility.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Steve asked jokingly. But I took it the wrong way.

"Too much!" I said. "Too much is wrong with me. That's the problem, isn't it? When you've been alive for more than 18,000 years, a lot is wrong with you. But you can't change that. You can't change me because I'm me! and there is nothing wrong with that."

Natasha, along with the other women there, smiled at me for accepting myself. So did Ollie and Slade.

"There is nothing wrong with you, щенок." (Pup)

I turned around and saw Prishev.

"Мама!" I ran and gave her a hug.

"Who is the random Russian lady?" Felicity asked Natasha.

"Prishev Solaria. Luna's Mom and Wanda's future mother-in-law."

"Y'all can't whisper!" I told them.

"We weren't. We meant to be that loud so we could turn Witchwoo the same color as her powers," Nat said while pointing toward the entrance to the living room.