Saving luna pt2/ background on Maní

Maní pov

My only daughter cursed to live constantly reincarnating to avoid the likes of Odin only to end up in the hands of an organization named H.Y.D.R.A.
Wanda has explained what it is, her previous association and Luna's association to them. I am livid. I will hunt this organization up and down over the centuries just as payback. (No she won't she'll calm down after Luna is back~ beta Cassie ~ she'll go back to being Switzerland)

Wanda and I have bonded recently though. She is the perfect mate for my daughter. The protectiveness and the sense of worry for my daughter is everything I've wanted for her. I still hated the arrangement Odin tried forcing on her. My mate was Freyja the queen of the Valkyries and when Hela reigned with Odin she slaughtered her, to take over. This killed my alliance with the Asgardian kingdom. I vowed to kill Hela but settled on her banishment. I even signed a pact with Odin once he realized how far she strayed. But he was bitter with me about the fact I got Freyja to fall in love with me. So he put in mighty fine print "your daughter will marry my son". Or something along those lines.
So when my only child was born and of age, he pawned her off to his "least valuable child" in his eyes.

I miss my wife and I'm going to save my one piece of her I have left. Sadly this curse she has put on herself makes her look like the human parents she's been given.

??? Pov.

I couldn't believe i was back, and on Midgard non the less. I needed to find my wife. But I've become this girl named Katia Barnes. My father is the winter soldier. Since he was kidnapped I've been in Hydra.

My real name is

...

A/N~Find out next time!