Chapter 5~ Forgiveness.

Luna POV

I woke up with a stinging pain in my back, but there was extra weight. I reached my hand behind my back, and there they were, my wings. Natasha knew exactly what she was doing, other than the trigger word.

I need to apologize

I slowly got up and stretched my back, and then my wings slowly. Then carefully, I walked downstairs. There I found Steve Rogers AKA Smaptain Smerica or Capsicle, as I've heard the next person I found there call him, Tony Stank. Sorry, Tony Stark. AKA Iron Pants.

"Morning Capsicle. Iron Pants." I say with a chuckle earning a groan from them both. Then the most amazing laugh sounded. I turned to see the source of this heavenly sound, and there she was, my savior, Wanda Maximoff.

"How are you this morning Miss Maximoff?"

"Good. I think I may steal those nicknames from you, though."

"No!" both of the men shouted, waking everyone else up and bringing them downstairs. When I saw Natasha, we both tensed, and the others felt it. Wanda placed a hand on my arm, rubbing it gently, slowly calming me down.

"Natalia, can we talk, please?" I ask, afraid she is going to say no.

"Of course we can, Luna," She says, just as worried.

"Let's give them some space, guys," Wanda says.

She starts to leave with the rest, but I grab her arm. "Please don't go."

"You'll be ok. I'll be right outside. If you need me, send Natasha, ok."

A/N: sentences with this * surrounding it is mind communication with Wanda. POV breaks are in bold. I'm continuing the story now.

Wanda: *If she starts panicking or gets mad, come and get me. We may barely know each other but it seems I can calm her down fast.*

Nat: *Of course*

She leaves the room but looks at me one more time.

"Luna-"

"Thank you."

"What?"

"Thank you. Even though you lied yesterday thank you. You didn't use the command on purpose at first, but afterward, you did. You remembered. High-running emotions bring them back even if they've been cut. So I'm sorry I yelled and thankful you helped me."

I make my wings lay flat on my back and embrace Natalia in a hug.

"Can you go get Wanda real quick?" I ask, with a smirk.

"Your gonna do it arent you?" She asks. I nod. "That'll scare the shit out of her. Can I be there when you do?"

"Of course. Meet me on the roof."

I quickly ran to get Wanda and like she said she was right outside the room, listening to music.

"Wanda, come with me," I say tapping her shoulder. Little does she know I secretly just put a camera there

"Ok? is Luna alright?" She asks as we stalk the halls toward the elevator

"Yup she wants to see us on the roof."

We get to the elevator, and I hit the roof button.

"you know what's happening, don't you?" I nod "What's happening Natasha?"

"Not telling"

I run to the roof as fast as I can and start stretching my wings.

~5 minutes later~

I hear the door to the roof open. They're here.

"Luna? What's going on? Why are we up here?" Wanda asks, worried.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna throw you off."

I grab her gently by her wrist and lead her to the edge.

"Doesn't seem like it"

I wrap her in a hug as we stand the wind blowing.

"Ready?" I ask Natalia opening my wings.

"Yup, the camera's on her already."

"Hu-AHHHHHHHH" her confusion turns to fear as I make us both shoot to the sky.

"LUNAAAA!" I hear Wanda shout after we set back down after 30 minutes of flying, and I run away, leaving her in Natalia's arms

I'm dead.