♡Mayes♡ pt 1

Plot: hayes has a crush on Matt, but doesn't know anything about relationships

Age
Hayes: 13
Matt: 16

Haye's POV

I sat on the couch with Nash watching tv. We were watching ridiculousness, one of our favorite shows. In one of the videos a fat guy tried to jump over a railing, but he slipped and fell face first into the pavement, causing me and Nash to let out an

"Oooooo"

The doorbell rang and Nash paused the show.

"I'll get it"

I shot up and made my way over to the door. I opened it to reveal Matt. He was standing there, with his deep capturing eyes and his perfect blonde hair.

"Hey Hayes. What's going on"?

He walked in and jumped on the couch and Nash went over to fist bump him.

"Hey Matt"

I went over and say by Nash. I could feel my face heating up. I looked down trying to avoid any eye contact. I felt Nash stand up from his spot on the couch.

"I'll be right back. I forgot I had to call cam and talk to him about the new arrangements for the tour coming up. Be back in a few"

He ran up the stairs and I could hear a door close behind him. Matt got up and came over to sit by me, making me blush more.

"What's up bro. Anything new going on"?

I just looked up and slowly shook my head. He placed his hand on my knee. I felt my body heat up and I tensed under his touch. I could tell he felt me tense.

"Someone's uncomfortable"

I felt the blush creep back onto my cheeks and I bowed my head down so he wouldn't see. He slowly ran his hand up my leg, then I started to shiver.

"Maybe I could help with that"

His voice was barley above a whisper, an his hand was warm. I felt something in my pants harden up. I didn't know what it was and I got scared. What if Matt seen? He would think Its gross and never talk to me again. What's going on?

"Someone's also pretty excited I can see. Why don't we take care of that already"

He slowly started to move his hand up my leg. When he reached my belt he stuck his hand into my pants and grabbed me. I jumped causing him to get startled and take his hand out.

"I-I don't what you plan on doing to me, but will it hurt"?

I seen him smile at me and he let out a tiny laugh. He grabbed both my hands and looked me straight in my eyes. He slowly pushed some of my wavy hair back with his hand, then put it on my cheek.

"Babe I wouldn't hurt you for anything. Infact, I just want to make you feel good"

He moved in and connected his lips to mine. He started moving them, but all I could do is sit there awkwardly. He leaned away and looked at me. Oh god. What did I do. He thinks I'm weird now.

"I-I'm sorry"

"Don't be. All you have to do is move them along with mine. The feeling will come to you. Let's try this again.

He leaned back in and reconnected his lips to mine. I started to move mine along with his. Soon they were both in sync with each other.

Things where getting intense when we heard a door shut from upstairs.

Fucking Nash

Hey guys so that took awhile and I'm sorry but I'm back now haha. This is only pt.1 pt.2 will be up soon so don't worry, but then again why would you ? Haha see you later thanks for reading