taaron (smut)

Plot: Taylor is tired of his boyfriend ignoring him and playing video games, so he decides to do something about it.

Age
Aaron: 16
Taylor: 16

Taylor's POV

I sat on the couch watching my boyfriend play ps3. It's all he does 25/8 and he never seems to get tired of it.

"Aaron can we do something else. Please babe"

"I'm almost at my high score. Just five more minutes"

"You said that an hour ago"

"Well an hour ago I had a different high score"

"Ugh"

I threw my hand over my face and sighed. There had to be some way I could get him away from that controller. An idea popped into my head. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lightbulb above me. I got up and walked to the other side of the couch were Aaron sat. I got on his lap and straddled him. I ran my fingers up and down his arm.

"Taylor you're in my way"

"You're so fucking sexy Aaron"

He looked up at me. I took the controller out of his hand and threw it behind me. I connected my lips with his and he wasted no time to kiss back. Our lips moved in sync with each other's and they didn't stop once. I moved my hands down to his waist as he put his hands on my face. His tongue ran across my bottom lip asking for entrance, but I denied.

He didn't give up. He did it again causing me to decline once more. He wanted to show he was dominate, and he succeeded. He grabbed my ass making me gasp. He quickly stuck his tongue in my mouth making me moan. Our tongues fought for dominance, mine winning. He laid me down on the couch and hovered over me, not breaking the kiss once. He then lowered himself onto me and started to grind his hips into mine, making me moan his name. I broke the kiss by taking my shirt off. He pulled his pants down before I could throw my shirt across the room. Then I watched as he took his shirt off and threw it on the floor next to him.

"Beautiful"

I said making him blush. He ran his fingers through his hair and then climbed back on top of me. I slid my pants off of me and we both sat in just our boxers. He looked down at my bulge making me shy. I tried covering it with my hand but he grabbed it and intertwined our fingers before I could.

"Don't. You're beautiful"

He planted a kiss on my lips before taking off my boxers. My cock sticking straight up. He wrapped his hand around it and started pumping. He started moving his hand quicker causing me to moan even louder. Then he stuck me in his mouth. He started bobbing his head up and down hollowing out his cheeks.

He licked my tip and got all the pre-cum out. I could feel a not in my stomach and I knew I was close.

"Aaron I'm c-close"

He started going faster. Within every movement he made I started to get closer. Then I released myself inside his mouth. He swallowed it all, making him seem sexy as fuck. Then he pulled his boxers down. He climbed back up on top of me and positioned himself.

"Are you ready babe"?

"More then ever"

Then I felt him inside of me. An instant pain started to grow in my back area, causing me to scream. He stopped and looked at me worried. Tears formed in the brims of my eyes. He whipped them away with his thumb. He cuffed my cheek and concern started to grow on his face.

"Move"

He nodded slowly then moved in and out. He started going faster. The pain soon turned into pleasure and my screams turned into moans. I was a moaning mess before I knew it. He went faster, making me moan louder then I already was.

"Taylor I'm gonna cum"

"Do it"

He wasted no time and released himself into me. He fell on top of me breathing heavily. He looked up at me and stared into my eyes. I grabbed his face and kissed his lips. I looked over at the TV screen to see his game was never paused.

"Aww. Babe it says you lost"

"That's okay, because I won something else"

___________________________

Okay so that probably wasn't the best. I feel like I could've made it better. But hopefully they'll get better. Hopefully. Don't forget to comment or inbox me on request. Any ship is a good ship. Thanks for reading 💕