Daddy (Aaron x Cameron)

Aaron's pov

I was sitting on the couch with Cameron watching The Other Woman while the other boys were shopping. Cameron and I had been secretly dating for three months now and no one knew. He put his fingers under my chin and lifted my head up to look into his eyes.

"I think we should go somewhere a little more private"

He said winking at me and taking my hand. He lead me upstairs into the bedroom locking the door behind us and throwing me on the bed. We've had sex before, multiple times. Well, more like every night. It's like he was obsessed.

Cameron had the biggest daddy kink. All I could do is call him daddy once and his pants would set up a tent like we were going camping or something.

He climbed on top of me kissing down my neck furiously. He trailed everywhere looking for my sweet spot. When he found it I let out a small moan causes him to nip at and suck on my skin. When he was finished he looked at the big purple and red mark he had made on me, trailing his thumb over it.

He pulled my pants down and just left me in my boxers before removing both of our shirts. He started palming me while leaning down to kiss me. He licked my bottom lip, asking to enter but I denied. Cameron I know doesn't take no for an answer, so he squeezed my hard on causing me to gasp while he slipped his tongue in my mouth.

He took of both his pants and boxers, while slowly taking off mine. He grabbed the lube from the side table and lathered it on, looking me in the eyes.

"Are you ready baby"?

"Yes daddy"

I said, trying to sound as convincing as possible. I hated that word so much. I felt disgusting using it, but Cameron loved it so I sucked it up just for him, sometimes literally.

He stuck his tip in my entrance pushing in and out slowly. Soft moans escaped my lips. The faster he got the harder my breathing got. Soon he was pushing in and out with full force. I had to grip the bed sheets as tightly as I could to calm myself and to take in the feeling.

He eventually got faster, and within a matter of minutes I felt a sensation bellow my stomach and I knew I was close.

"I'm close"

I breathed out as much as I could. Hearing that he went faster and harder. I eventually climaxed, leaving the white substance all over my stomach. Cameron went as hard as he could, letting me know he was close to. He released himself inside of me, then pulled out to lay next to me.

He wrapped his arms around me, both of us trying to catch our breath. I laid in my boyfriends arms, before drifting off to sleep.

Hey guys I'm sorry this chapter was soooo shitty but I was in a hurry to make it. Please let me know if you have any request and I'll make them. I love you guys thanks so much for reading !