Threes company ♡johnson grier gilinsky♡

Plot: JJ and G have been best friends their whole lives, but then their horny homosexual friend Nash request a threesome between the three of them, they go from friends to friends with benefits

Age
JJ: 17
G: 17
Nash: 17

♋️Third person♋️

JJ walked into his friend Nash's house to find him on the couch watching something on his phone with his headphones in.

"Hey Nash"

Nash didn't even notice his friend standing in front of him. JJ started waving his hands in the air, causing Nash to finally notice him.

"Oh hey"

Nash locked him phone and slid it into his pocket. His back pocket to be exact.

"What were you watching on your phone"

"Oh nothing. Nothing. But I have jack coming over later too just so yanno. If that's okay with you, I mean he's your best friend so I don't see why it wouldn't be, but then again I don't usually know what goes on between you too, but it's not likely for you guys to not want to hang out"

Johnson furrowed his eyebrows. Something was bothering his friend and he wants to know what it was.

"Nash you okay man"?

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. Just-"

His words were cut off by someone opening the front door.

"I'm here"!

Both the boys turned to see jack walking towards them.

"Hey guys. What's the plans for today"

Both Jacks' looked at nash to find an answer, but all Nash did was clam up.

"Uhh. I just thought we could stay here and.... hang out"

He said with a shaky voice, swallowing a lump in his throat. Both Jacks' looked at each other and sent the same facial expressions to one another

This is going to be a long night

~

💠 G's POV 💠

It was around 10 at night and it was just the three of us at the house still. We had invited all the boys over but no one showed up and it was getting pretty boring.

"Guys it's getting pretty late. I think I should go on home"

I slowly rose from the couch, causing Nash to shoot up after me

"N-NO! I mean, why don't you guys stay the night. Both of you"

Me and jack both have Nash an unsure look.

"Nash are you sure you're okay" JJ asked

"Yeah I'm fine it's just- I- don't know"

He sat back down on the couch. I came over and sat by him and put my arms around his shoulders, causing him to lean into my shoulder.

"I just, wanted to try something tonight, but I know neither of you would want to try it too"

"What is it"?

"I wanted to know I-if you guys... I. I don't know"

"Spit it out man c'mon"

"I wanted us to have a threesome"

Me and JJ were both taken back by his words. We knew very well he was gay, and he knew very well we were gay. But none of us even talked about doing anything with the other. At least not until now.

"I um, I don't know what to say"

"You guys don't have to if you don't want to. It was just a suggestion"

"Well I mean, we would have to get into the mood first" JJ said.

Nash looked at him, then looked at me for my answer. I nodded my head and Nash moved to sit up on the couch.

Slowly and awkwardly, he hesitantly put his arms around JJ.

JJ looked at Nash and put his hands on his cheeks. Slowly they both leaned in, connecting their lips together.

What was passionate at first, soon turned into a heated make out session. I decided to join in, so I leaned over and grabbed Nash through his pants.

He was already hard, so I didn't Have to do too much work. I started palming him through his jeans, causing him to moan into JJ's mouth.

Nash stopped kissing Johnson and leaned over to me. He took my face in his hands and leaned in to connect my lips to his.

They moved perfectly together, like our lips were fit for each other. I continued to Palm him until I felt something grab me through my pants.

I open my eyes to see it's JJ's hand. He was watching me and Nash with lust, and by now we all had raging boners.

I stopped kissing Nash and slowly pushed him down onto the couch. I climbed on top of him and slowly slid down his pants.

His erection sprang into the air, and with that I grabbed him with my hands and slid him into my mouth.

"Ohh Jack"

I got harder and harder with each of Nash's moans. Soon I felt someone's hands on my ass, and I knew they were JJ's.

He slowly slid down my pants, leaving me in my boxers. He started rubbing my back side, and teasing the hem of my boxers with his teeth.

Slowly he pulled them down, causing me to be completely naked, along with Nash. And the feeling of JJ's bare skin along with mine, I could tell me and Nash wasn't alone.

Out of nowhere I felt Johnson's member slam into me. I moaned I to Nash causing him to moan.

The faster JJ went the harder I sucked Nash.

My stomach started knotting up and I knew I was close. I felt Nash and JJ twitch inside me and I knew they were close as well.

"Jack I'm close" JJ said

"Me too" Nash let out a low moan in agreement. Nash let himself go inside of me and JJ did the same.

Not long after that I came everywhere on the couch, leaving a white sticky mess.

We all got up and sat down on the floor. Both boys cuddled into me and I didn't hesitate to cuddle back.