Whore house (Group)

Shawn walked into the big house that matched the address in the text his friend Carter sent him.

Shawn didn't care who's house this was, or who all was there, he does what he wants. And walking in without ringing the doorbell is one of those things.

"Hello"?

He called out. Followed after that he seen his friend Carter walk out of a big room he was guessing was the kitchen.

"Hey Shawnie!  we've been waiting for you. The rest of the boys are in the kitchen having a few drinks before we really get started"

"Uh okay. What are we getting started on"?

Shawn didn't really know what was going on. Or why he was there. All he knew was that Carter texted him saying all the guys would be hanging out tonight.

"You'll see"

Carter gave his friend a smirk before leading Shawn into the kitchen. When he walked in he could see the rest of the Magcon boy were there. Except one.

Matt.

Shawn had secretly always liked Matt, but never told anyone. He knew Matt was pan, but he figured he would never go for a guy like Shawn.

All Shawn could do was stand there in the corner and swish his drink around. Everyone was engaged in a one topic subject while Shawn stood there without saying a word.

He was so anxious to see Matt. What if he doesn't come ? What if Shawn makes a fool of himself in front of the blonde boy ? And did he remember to brush his teeth before he came ?

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Shawn set his drink down and smiled without noticing.

"I'll get it"

He yelled while running to the front door. He opened it without hesitation to see Matt standing there.

"Oh hi Shawn"

"Hey. How are you"

Sliding his free hand into his jean pocket and huffing he couldn't blush anymore in front of Matt than what he was doing.

"I'm good. Can I come in"?

"Uh yeah sure. Right this way"

He stepped aside and gestured his hand for Matt to lead himself inside

"Wow. This place is huge"

The young blonde boy gasped while looking around.

"Yeah. It's pretty big. Wanna sit"?

Shawn gestured to the couch for Matt to sit, and he did. Shawn sat next to Matt and tried to make small talk waiting for the alcohol to kick in and boost his confidence.

___________________________

It had been over an hour and Shawn and Matt had already moved their two person party to the kitchen with the rest of the group.

All of the boys were in separate groups talking about different topics with each other before Nash took a step in the center and spoke in front of everyone.

"Excuse me. Everyone. I am very happy to see that everyone decided to show up tonight. It hasn't been often that we all get to hang out as a group since Magcon ended. But now I am very excited for tonight. I have something planned"

And with that the blue eyed boy stepped away into the corner to return his conversation with Aaron and Taylor.

Shawn looked at Matt who was now poring himself some more wine. Shawn was desperately wanting to know what Nash had in mind. Whatever it is, it can't be a normal Saturday night once it starts

Nash is gay, but no one cares. Considering the only straight one of the group is Brent, who failed to show up tonight.

Shawn downed the last of his shots when he felt a strong pair of arms wrap around his waste. He turned around to see the person hugging him was his ex, Taylor.

Sooo... Part two or nah ? I'm sorry that this took forever to make you guys. I love you all tho.