Whore house

Shawn downed the last of his shots when he felt a strong pair of arms wrap around his waste. He turned around to see the person hugging him was his ex, Taylor.

"Taylor, what are you doing here"

Shawn's voice sounded more shaky than what he had hoped. But it was fine, Taylor seemed too buzzed to notice.

"Carter invited me. Said he was having a party and there'd be drinks. Then I seen you walk in earlier and thought to myself what more of a perfect time to drink"

Shawn could feel the hot breath on his face as Taylor stood within only 5 inches from him. The smell of alcohol was on his breath, and boy was it strong. Shawn had wondered how much he'd really drank.

"Taylor if this is another recap I don't wanna hear i-"

Shawn's sentence was cut short as Taylor's lips crashed into his. Taylor cupped his face with one hand and pulled him in by his hip with another. It only took a few seconds for the smaller boy to kiss back.

Taylor pulled out and whispered in Shawn's ear so softly he couldn't tell if he's heard it, but he did.

"Let's take this upstairs"

Taylor grabbed the smaller boy's hand, dragging him behind hisself. Shawn didn't want to agree to this, knowing Taylor he had a spot on feeling to what it would lead to, but he couldn't just walk away either.

Taylor opened a random door quickly shoving Shawn in it and locking it being him. Taylor threw his arms around Shawn once again crashing his lips into his. Shawn tried so hard not to let it turn him on so much, but it didn't work. Within each second he could feel himself growing harder and harder, which only gave Taylor more confidence than what he already had.

Trailing his hands down to Shawn's ass, Taylor backed him up onto the bed. The small boy fell backward as Taylor crashed on top of him.

"Remember when you use to top"

Taylor tried to sound as seductively as he could trying to make Shawn want him more, lucky for him it was working. Shawn rolled over and pinned Taylor's arms above his head, throwing him in shock.

"Yeah, I do. But don't worry, nothing's changed"

Shawn kissed Taylor as passionately and as slow as he could, which drove Taylor crazy. If Taylor were stronger, he would've taken over by now. Shawn always seemed like the small, little bitch in front of everyone who couldn't even lift bread. While Taylor looked as if he could throw you over his shoulder. But behind closed doors, Shawn was so much stronger than Taylor. He always loved being taken over in the bedroom by Shawn. In Taylor's mind, nothing was hotter than when 'daddy' was in charge.

Shawn moved his hands down inside the hem of Taylor's pants. Then he slowly, slid his pants off which made him want to scream in agony. After Shawn had gotten both Taylor's pants and underwear off, he picked up his hard on in his hand and slowly slid his hands up and down.

Taylor thought he was going crazy. He wished more than ever right now that he was the strong one.

"This is for those times you lied to me"

Shawn said going at the same pace.

"This is for wasting the past two years of my life"

This time, Shawn kissed the tip. Taylor moaned extremely loud, probably too loud for a tip kiss.

"You fucking whore"

Taylor lost it. He was completely sweaty and panting in a rage. And Shawn had barely touched him.

"Daddy please"

Taylor couldn't take the wait anymore. He needed Shawn more than ever. As soon as Shawn seen he finally had Taylor at his breaking point, he took him into his mouth. Bobbing his head up and down as fast as he could, Shawn sucked the life out of him. Taylor was close to climaxing, just within the few minutes.

"Daddy I-I'm gonna-"

"Are you close baby"

Taylor bit his bottom lip and he nodded his head. Shawn let go of Taylor, which infuriated him.

"What ? What are you doing"?

"Walking out on you, like you did me"

And with that Shawn closed the door behind him.

Guys I know this sucked (kinda like Shawn in this one) but I've been so busy my mind has been trailed off of my books lately. At least it's updated now though. Thank you guys for being so patient. If you have any request please let me know.