♡mayes♡ pt. 2

Matt quickly scooted away from me and acted as if nothing happened.

Ouch

Nash came down and sat between the two of us.

"So what'd ya guys talk about while I was gone"

"Sports"

I managed to choke out. Beads of sweat started forming on my head and I started getting shaky.

What if me and Matt become something later ? What will Nash say think or do ? What if he try's to separate us ?

"I'm gonna go take a nap. I'm pretty tired. Bye guys"

Before that I shot up to my room, slamming my door and throwing myself onto my bed.

I couldn't stand being down there looking at him, wanting what I can't have.

I turned on my stomach and looked out my window.

"Why is he so damn perfect"

I sighed and rested my head in my pillow, blocking out all light and existence around me.

Soon I heard my door open, then close.

"Go away Nash. I'm trying to sleep"

I heard Nash lock the door behind him.

"Nash"?

I felt a body slowly lay themselves on top of mine. They put their hands on my sides and slowly started moving their body against mine. This isn't Nash.

"She it's okay. Nash went to go get a pizza. We have 30 minutes. We can be as loud as we want"

Shivers went down my spine and through my body when he whispered those words into my ear. He started kissing and sucking on my neck. Those were going to turn into visible love bites by tomorrow.

I slowly turned onto my back, so that we were facing each other. I put my hands on his cheeks and slowly pulled him towards me. I pressed my lips onto his, and started moving them like he showed me earlier.

Our lips moved in sync, along with our bodies. His hands stayed on my hips, and he started to dig his nails into my skin with every second that the kiss got more intense.

He slowly started to pull down my pants, my boxers sliding with them.

I reached down and grabbed his hand before he could pull them any lower. The hem of my pants was just enough to barley cover up my V-line.

"Matt I've never done this before. I-I don't even know if I like guys. You're actually the first person I ever kissed"

He looked into my eyes and started caressing my cheek.

"Baby if you're confused, why don't we experiment and see what you DO like"

His voice was so reassuring and relaxing that I went along with it. I nodded my head nervously, and felt sweat form at the top of my head.

He pulled down both my pants and
Boxers, leaving me exposed to the cold open air. He looked down at me, then grabbed me with one hand and started pumping.

"Matt"

I let out a throaty moan. I was surprised and taken back by my actions, but I went along with it.

"Oh Matt"

He started going faster. I was starting to feel the sweat on my head slide down my forehead.

Matt stopped pumping. I wondered why he stopped and looked up to see him taking off his shirt.he leaned back down and took me into his mouth.

He started deep-throating me without gagging once. He continued to suck for 10 more minutes until he pulled me out of his mouth.

He pulled my shirt off of me and threw it somewhere behind him. Then he slid down his pants. Now it was his turn to be exposed.

I could see how hard he was, since his cock was sticking straight out into the air.

He climbed on top of me and looked into my eyes.

"Are you ready baby"

"Yes. I'm ready"

He kissed me passionately, then positioned himself at my entrance.

He looked at me, to make sure again that I was ready. I closed my eyes and felt a force inside me.

"OH MY GOD"

It hurt. A lot. He went slower, but that didn't help. I felt tears form in my eyes. He wiped them with the pad of his thumb and kissed me softly.

"Let's try this"

He lifted my leg over his should, then slammed into me. I let out a loud moan at the feeling. It so much better then when I'm alone in my room an think about Matt.

Yeah I masturbate to Matt. So what ? Don't act like you don't.

He started going in and out, faster and faster. Our moans filled the room. I felt a knot in my stomach and I knew I was close.

"Matt. I-I'm gonna"

"Me too baby me too"

Soon enough I squirted my liquid all over matts chest and he squirted himself inside of me. He collapsed next to me on the bed.

We were both out of breath from each other. He leaned over and kissed me again, them moved closer to me straddling me.

"Hayes"?

"Yeah"?

"Do you want to be with me. Like, come out with me"

I turned over so I was facing him.

"Nothing would make me happier then that"

Then it was my turn to kiss him.

Okay well that took forever but I finally finished part 2 *gags self*. Hope you all enjoyed it, dirty freaks. (Says the girl writing it). But really though thanks for reading if you actually did ! I love you guys