Everyone needs dick in their life.

Cameron age: 17
Aaron age: 15

*Aaron's POV*

History was the most boring class I could ever imagine. I hated it. The only good thing to come out of this room were the hot guys in it. I'm more worried about my asshole history than I am American history. Which reminded me, I haven't been laid in months. I needed a new piece of ass. I looked over at the quiet boy who always say in the back of the class. He never really said anything and seemed like he was scared. I think Hamilton is his name ? I don't know. I never really payed attention to anything in this class. But he was hot though. I just wish I could take that boy and bend him over this table-

"Aaron"

My friend Shanni whispered over to me.

"What"?

"Your pants are getting small again. Stop looking back at Nash"

That's his name ? Are you sure ?

I looked down at my pants. She was right. I was hard under my what weren't before, but now are skinny jeans. My bulge was trying to stick up, almost making it look like I had packed mashed potatoes in my pockets for lunch today. It got harder without me even trying. Before I knew it my jeans went from not so tight to get me out of these so I can breath in a matter of seconds.

I needed to think of a way to fix it. Baseball ? Yeah. Baseball. With guys running around. Chasing balls... in tight pants. No. that's not working. I need a new tactic. Wrestling ? No. stupid question. I tried thinking of something else when the door opened. I looked up and seen the most beautiful man I've ever seen. He looked at me, his eyes piercing right through me. And handed a note to the teacher.

"Cameron ? That your name"?

He nodded his head to Mr. Jameison. Cameron. What a beautiful name for a beautiful boy. I wanted to get my hands on him, but sure enough I probably never would. Even if he were gay, what chances would there be for him to wanna fuck me ? Oh wait, of course he will. Almost forgot who I was for a minute.

He was way to pretty to be straight anyways. With a face like that, you've gotta use it for eating homo ass. He walked to the seat next to mine and set his stuff down. I think this boy deserves a show. He looked down at my pants and noticed my hard on. I gently placed my hand on top and started rubbing my thumb over it. I looked out the corner of my eye to see he was still staring, and biting his lip now too.

I then used my hand to slowly massage myself. I looked down at his pants and seen his were getting a little tight now too. Yeah, I got him. Definitely a homo. He looked up at me. I bit my lip and slowly let it slide from out of between my teeth. He tried fixing himself.  I raised my hand, and asked to use the bathroom. I got up slowly and walked out. Thank god I sat in the front row, so no one could see my pants.

I knew he'd eventually follow me. They always do. I went and waited by the wall. About two minutes later he stepped in. He looked around, and seen me standing in the corner. I went over and grabbed him. I brought myself to his ear and whispered to him.

"I haven't gotten a chance to introduce myself. I'm Aaron"

I could feel the goosebumps on his arms form as I slowly said my name.

"Aaron ? I like the way that sounds".

"Yeah. So do I. But I bet I'd sound even better with you screaming it".

I slowly walked us into the biggest stall and locked the door behind us. I shoved him up against the hard wall with all my strength and started kissing him. My hands were already at his buttons. I undid his pants and slid them down. Then I did the same with mine.

I then slowly slid down his underwear. Then I did the same with mine again. I took his leg and propped it up on my hip. Then I took myself and slowly slid into his entrance.

"B-but. I'm straight".

Yeah. Okay. And I think 02l can sing.

"That's okay baby"

I thrusted into him harder, making him moan.

"Everybody's got some queer in them. Especially you right now"

And I thruster harder. I kept going, the faster I went the louder he got.

"I'm close Aaron"

"No. not yet. Wait for daddy".

I could tell me telling him to wait didn't help at all. If anything it made him want to come even more. I then took my hand and started pumping him.  Now he was sweating and moaning as loud as he could. I went as hard as I possibly could go. And he squirted all over my chest. Just a few minutes after I finished off inside him too.

I used my undershirt as a rag for both of us. I buttoned up my pants and let him do his own, even though I would've loved to help. But I was too tired for a round two.

"So uh. You'll call me later right"?

I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Honey, I can call you a lot of things. But won't none of them be latter"

And I opened the stall and walked out.