*Me* (A/N)

😱 OMG I'm here-- I'm here guys! I'm not dead! I made it!

... But no chapter yet. 😭

I have 3/5 of the characters done for the 'he cheats on you' chapter. I'm almost done, I swear!

I'm so sorry for lack of updates. It's been almost a solid month since I last posted... please dun hate me. 😭

I have reasons. I swear.

As I mentioned in my recent status, my friend TheVenturiangirl has begun her.. Career? Hobby?- of making fanfics.

She specializes in you tubers such as Venturiantale, Dan and Phil... And is currently working on 3 stories, one being a one shot. (And God knows how hard it can be to manage those after awhile...)

So I've been assisting her with ideas, double checking her stories... Making sure her debut as a fanfictionist writer goes well.

(And thank you for those who followed her! It helped her a ton! ❤️)

So my writing schedule is a bit screwed up at the moment... And with the new high school semester starting... And having all the tough courses... It's difficult to work on my own stuff.

But I'm gonna try to post at least 1 chapter of this per week... If not? Two weeks. (😱 I'm so sorry...)

So that's about it.

News:

New chapter coming later this week (hopefully)

Please help my friend in her debut by supporting her! 😉 (love ya, girl!)

I love you all! Again, so sorry for all this! 😔

Goodbye!! ❤️😉