When you're scared

Zane~

You're walking with Zane in a frosty forest, where ice hung from every branch beautifully. However, the ground was still slippery, so you found yourself slipping and falling every so often.

"Do you like it, my dear?" Zane asks as he softly kisses your cheek. You smile brightly and hug your boyfriend. "I love it, it's beautiful!" You squeal and run ahead, giggling. "C'mon Zane! Keep up!" You yell as you look back.

Zane's running after you, a worried expression suddenly strikes his face. "Y/N- look out!" He hollers. You look to where you're going and scream as you run off the side of a small cliff. You're sent rolling through the snow until you safely hit the bottom.

You poke your head out of the pile of snow and cough, trying to see how high you fell. "... Zane?" You call out, your voice echoing. No response.

Your heart beats faster, adrenalin flooding through your veins. "Zane!" You scream, rushing around to try and get back up. Your worst fear. Being lost alone.

After calling your boyfriends name several times, you collapse against a tree and hug your knees, sobbing violently into your knees. "Zane...! Don't leave me alone...!" You cry.

The sound of a falcon cries from above. You stare up and see the falcon circling you from above. Squinting, you notice it's robotic. Zane's falcon.

Zane rushes to you from a bush, worried. "Y/N! I found you!" He exclaimed with relief. "You're okay?" He asks, placing a gently hand on your cheek. You sniffle as he gently wipes your tears away, kissing your forehead.

"It's alright, Y/N... I'll never let you be alone again..." He whispers as you hug him tightly, the warm feeling of his embrace calming you.

Lloyd~

You're sitting on the deck of the monastery, reading quietly, while chaos takes place behind you with the ninja.

"It's your turn to scoop the dragon dung, Kai!"

"Heck no! I did it two days ago!"

"Well it's not my turn!"

"Nor is it mine."

"You guys are annoying."

You giggle and stare up at the sky, but instantly regret it. A dark dragon-shaped figure soars overhead and glared at you with red eyes. You gulp and slowly stand as it circles the monastery.

"Guys...?" You whisper weakly. Nobody listened. They kept arguing.

"Guys??" You try again, as the dragon glides at the monastery.

"Guys!!" You scream, finally having everyone look. At that instant, the dragon swoops down and grabs you with it's claws and takes flight. You struggle and scream, as the dragon takes you higher into the air.

"Y/N!" Lloyd cries, as he runs to the ultra dragon and leaps onto its back. "Hold on, Mints! I'm coming!" He yelled as the ultra dragon chased the dragon holding you.

You felt paralyzed with fear. You hate dragons. You can't even be near the ultra dragon without fainting.

"Lloyd!" You cry as the dragon's grip tightens, hurting you slowly. "Let go of my girlfriend!" Lloyd yells, as the ultra dragon shoots the elements at the other dragon.

The dragon drops you and flies off, leaving you falling. "Help!" You yelp as you fall. The ultra dragon swoops below you, and you're caught by your boyfriend.

"I gotcha, Y/N..." He whispered, hugging you as you cry in fear into his shoulder.

"Don't cry... It'll never happen again, I swear." He gently kisses your forehead and smiles.