First Date

Zane~

You were staying at the bounty for a week while your parents were on a business trip, as usual. You'd gotten used to life with the ninja.

You sat in front of a tall mirror, in a beautiful dress that Nya had helped you pick out. It was a light blue dress, that went to your knees, with matching short heels and earrings.

Nya played around with your hair, trying different styles to see which one fit the dress. "Ya'know Y/N... I think the best look is down... A bit of curl in the ends should be enough." She smiled as you nod. "I'll take your word for it, Nya."

After a half hour of hair treatment, you stood in front of Nya and twirled in your dress. "You look beautiful, Y/N! Zane will love it." She squealed and hugged you. "Thank you so much Nya.. I was so nervous before..." you blush a bit, embarrassed.

"Any time. Remember, you're helping me with my date with Jay next week. Now get out there!" Nya smiled and shoved you out of the room. You giggle and slowly walk onto the bounty dock.

"Ah, hello Y/N." Sensei Wu greeted as you approached the boys' dorm. "Hello Sensei... Is Zane in there?" You ask nervously. 'Well duh he's in there.. the others are helping him get ready.' You mentally facepalm at the stupid question.

"Yes he is. He should be out in a few minutes.." Sensei replied, stroking his beard slowly, looking at you. "Nervous?" He asked. "Um.. Yeah.. Sorta." You reply sheepishly, and Sensei chuckles.

"Don't be. Zane is a good guy... And besides, you look beautiful." Sensei smiled. Sensei Wu had grown to be like a grandfather to you, his words always inspired you to do better in life.

"Thanks Wu.." You smile as he walks off to his own room.

You stare up at the starlit sky for a while, seeing a few stars vanish, and brighter ones take their place.

A door opens, and you turn, seeing Zane and the others walking out of the room. They all stare at you, and you pout a bit, annoyed. "Whoa... How did Zane get such a cute girl?" Cole teased. "Cute? You mean hot." Kai joined it. "Agreed." Lloyd smirked a bit and snickered.

Zane steamed a bit, quickly punching Lloyd and Kai in the stomach, and kicking Cole down. Jay backed away slowly.. "I won't say anything! I have a girl!" He pleaded.

Zane shot a glare at his collapsed brothers, and walked to you. "Forgive me for that, Snowflake. They got on my last wire." He smiled a bit as you giggle. "It's fine.. It's cute how protective you are." You kiss his cheek and he blushes.

"Mhm... Um.. Let's go, Y/N. I got us reservations at a nice restaurant." Zane recovered and took your hand, leading you down the bounty.

You have a blast, and get complimented by Zane all night. 💙

Lloyd~

"OHMYGOSH I can't do this!" You hear Lloyd freaking out in the boys' dorm. "Calm down, Green. It's a date... Nothing to worry about." Kai replied, annoyed.

"This coming from a guy who hasn't been on a real date in his life..." Cole shot back, and the two began arguing.

"Just be yourself, Lloyd. My sources say it is the best way to win a girl." Zane advises. You giggle, and Lloyd sighs. "Thanks Zane... Okay, time to go then..."

You saw the door handle jiggle...

...

...

"Nope! I can't do it!!"

You face palm. "LLOYD GARMADON." You yell sternly, and everyone cringed. Lloyd peeked out blushing. "Ah- sorry Y/N..." He blinked and stared at you for awhile.