When he hurts you

WARNING! These may be long....
Okay, maybe that's a good thing.

Zane~

Zane has been very distant with you lately. He spends for time with that robot falcon then he does with you these days, And it was annoying.

He's been trying to fix the falcon after it got caught in a horrible snowstorm. You loved the falcon, but you think he's spending too much time trying to fix it.

You sigh as you quietly knock on Zane's Lab door, and get no reply, as usual. You look at the sign on the door, from Kai.

Dear Y/N

Zane is acting very strange, and refuses to leave the room.

He says he's really close to fixing his falcon, meaning he should be out and about in no time.

Don't break his concentration! We need the old Zane back!

-Kai

You roll your eyes. "Kai doesn't know anything..." You open the door slowly and walk in, quietly closing the door behind you.

Zane was at his desk, tools scattered on the tabletop, blueprints scattered and crumpled on the ground, and the falcon laying under the desk light; the only light source of the room.

"Zanie?" You meep quietly. Zane shuffled a bit in his seat, acknowledging you're here. "Do you need anything? Glass of water, A snack?... (Mental help?)"

Zane shook his head and kept his eyes on the bird. "No thank you."

Same 3 words you got last time you asked.

"Zane... You're starting to piss me off a bit... Can you say something other than No, or thank, or you?" You snap, annoyed.

He groans a bit and holds his head, and quickly turns his chair around. "Alright, Y/N. I do not need anything, so please leave me to fix my feathered friend here." He replied, in a bitter sense.

"Ugh! You're hopeless!" You throw your arms in the air in frustration, accidentally knocking a glass of liquid on the table. The liquid dampens the blueprints, and makes some of the falcon's circuits fall out.

You and Zane both gasp, as your boyfriend shoots you an enraged glare. "You just destroyed my falcon more than before!" He growled, as you step back slowly. "Zane- I'm so sorry! Can't you just remember what you wrote on the blueprints?"

"You mean the blueprint I've spent the past week working on?! I can't remember every detail!" He shot back, anger consuming his voice. "How could you be so clumsy?! You just--" he couldn't find words to speak he was so enraged, which might had been a good think, or so you thought.

"Zane.. Please forgive me! Here-! Let me help!" You reach to grab a fallen gear, but Zane throws a shurkin at you, and it scrapes your arm deep. You scream in pain and collapse to your knees, holding your wounded arm tightly.

Zane's expression softened, and he ran to your side. "Snowflake..! I'm so sorry- I did not mean for my actions to be so.. Harmful!" He reached out slowly to touch your shoulder, but you pull away from him c

"Leave me alone!" You cry, tears stinging your eyes and cascading down her cheeks. Zane's eyes go wide as you run out of the room.

You run for you and Nya's dorm, where the other ninja try to ask what's wrong.

You slam the door closed, and collapse to the ground, curling into a ball and hugging your knees. Voices of the other ninja bicker from the other side.