When he has feelings for you

Zane~

The white snow of the winter life danced in the sky as it fell from the clouds. You gaze up at it in a dreamy daze. "Enjoying the snow?" The white ninja spoke as he emerged from a mist of snow.

"Zane!" You smile and hug him. "I'll take that was a yes." Zane responded with a chuckle. You pulled back from hugging and looked at the sky. "I love winter! It's so... So.."

"Beautiful?" Zane asked with a smile and raised brow. You turn to him and nod. "Exactly!" You yank off the hood of your jacket, as snowflakes fall gracefully onto your H/C hair. "Hey Zaaaane.." You smirked.

"Are you going to quote that movi--"

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" You ask in a sing song voice. "C'mon let's go and plaaaaaay!" You run around in circles like a child, Zane only chuckles. "Okay, okay." You smile brightly as you start rolling snow into a boulder for the base, as Zane works on the torso.

After a while, it comes time to accessorize the snowman. Excited, you put a ninja hood on it, using pebbles for the eyes, and placing Zane's shurkins in the stick hands. "Tada!" You do jazz hands next to the snow-Zane.

Zane smiles, and uses some of his elemental power to make some spiralling snow in his hands, and blows it at you. You laugh as you try to swat the snow from your face.

Just as Zane is about to blow more snow your way, you lung and tackle him down, hugging his arm as if trying to trap him. Zane chuckles, trying to pry you off. "C'mon, Y/N.. Let go, we need to get back.."

"I'd love to Zane.. But you see-- I'm too cold to move." You say innocently, shivering a bit. He rolls his eyes and smiles. "Why aren't you cold, Zane?" You ask, tilting your head. Zane takes no time to think and smiles.

"The cold never bothered me anyways."

"Zaaaane!" You whine unimpressed.

Lloyd~

You walked into a small forested area, your favourite F/C sweater keeping you warm in the drafty autumn breeze. You look around for a bit, then notice come thick, sturdy planks stabbed in the side of a tree, leading up high in.

You hear someone call your name from up there. "Y/N!" They called. You grinned and climbed the ladder, soon reaching the top.

You somewhat struggle to reach the top. At the base, you hang there, holding onto the planks, your torso and legs dangling down. You stay there for awhile, not really knowing what to do. "... I'm stuck." You say aloud, finally.

A chuckle makes you look up, your E/C eyes meeting Lloyd Garmadon's emerald ones. "One word and I throw you off." You hiss lowly as Lloyd was about to say something. He smiled and pulled you up onto the base.

"Did ya being it?" He asked all too excited. You smile and nod, as he leads you into his tree fort.

It had everything! Sofas, hammocks, vending machine, mini fridge, bookshelf crammed with comics.... You sit down on a F/C beanbag chair, as Lloyd sits down on his lime green one across the small room.

He stared at you for awhile as you gaze around. You notice and he blushes, looking elsewhere quickly. "You really want some candy, huh?" You tease, tossing him half a bag of his favourite candies. Lloyd's eyes snapped back to you and he smiled a childish smile.

"Thanks! Why don't we read some comics until we find someone to prank?" He asks as he tosses you the newest issue of F/C (favourite comic), you squeal like a fangirl and get comfy, reading it immediately.

Several times you catch Lloyd stare at you in the time of 30 minutes. You think it cute, and just assume he's making sure you're okay. You pop a jellybean into your mouth as you flip through the last pages of the comic.