Meeting Him

~Zane
You'd had a rough day at school. Teachers gave you tests you swore was suppose to be a week later, your classmates are idiotic, and some random kid took your money for lunch. And your pretty sure it was those quieter people...

You need a break. You are walking home, with your bag filled with 20 'pounds' of homework, you swear you back may snap. That's when you bump into someone, falling backwards onto your back. Like a turtle, your stuck. "At least I'm not hurt..." You sigh gratefully. The person you bumped leaped up and pulled you up.

"I'm so sorry, miss. I wasn't watching where I was going..." The boy rubbed his neck. He had platinum blonde hair, and icy blue eyes. You found him to be a bit cute. "Oh.. It's fine." You blush a bit, embarrassed from your little 'turtle demonstration'.

"Are you sure? Your not hurt, are you?" The boy asked worried. You shake your head no. "Don't worry about it... I'm fine." You smile, which quickly reflects off of the boy, who smiles back. His smile let's butterflies loose. "Well.. Alright. Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Zane."

"Nice to meet you, Zane! I'm Y/N!" You smile and shake hands, causing you to turn just a bit pink. As you retract your hand, you find a piece of paper with a phone number. "Feel free to call me up if you need help with homework.. You could use the good grades." Zane smirked a bit. You blink, "how do you..?"

He held up your test mark. C-

"Like I said... You'll need the help." He chuckled and gave it back, and turned to leave. "Goodbye, Y/N. Enjoy your day." He waved as he walked off. You wave back, shoving your failed test in your bag. "He's nice... Maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing to get to know him..." You giggle to yourself, remembering his cute and worried face.

~Lloyd

You stand in line at the cafeteria. It was a slow line.. And just for a slice of pizza! Would it be worth it? You shrug off the idea and it finally gets to your turn. "I'd like one slice of pepperoni pizza... Oh! And a cookie!" You smile as the old caf lady grabs your order. "That'll be $5.10..." The lady grunted.

"Wh.. You charge tax?! All I have is $5!" You gasp. "Well, that's too bad. Guess you won't be having lunch today. NEXT!" The lady snapped and you get shooed out. You growl lowly, but your stomach growls lower. "I can't believe.. The nerve!" You sigh and walk out of the cafeteria and right outside the school doors.

"Man.. I'm starving.." You whined. You hadn't had breakfast... And you weren't allowed snacks until AFTER dinner. "I'm gonna die from starvation!" You mutter to yourself.
"Excuse me?" A voice spoke beside you. You look up to see a blonde haired boy with light emerald eyes. "I.. Saw what happened to you in the lunch line, and I agree it's not fair... I got you this so you wouldn't get too hungry." He smiled and handed you a double chocolate chunk muffin, your favourite.

"Gee, thank you!" You smile at him.
"No problem... My name's Lloyd." Lloyd grins at you, and you blush a bit. "Oh.. Nice to meet you! I'm Y/N!" Your voice is a bit shakey... But your too hungry to care. "Hey, I'll see you later!" He waves and runs off. You giggle at his cute attitude, and you take a bite of your muffin.

"Mm! Totally.. *munch* worth it.."

~Jay
You were at your favourite amusement park; Mega Monster Amusement Park. It wasn't very busy, and it was the perfect day for some fun! You look at all the rides, and notice the huge roller coaster. You usually try to avoid those kinds of rides... Because of your small fear of heights. "No, I have to do this. Once I do, I will have rode every ride in this park!" You tell yourself, and go to the line.

You soon realize there... Is no line. It's open, but nobody is there. "Uh.. Could I get a seat in the front?" You ask the ticket man, handing him your tickets. "Sur--"

"Hey! Wait!" A boy with ginger-ish hair and electric blue eyes ran up, and panted. Once he caught his breathe, he glared at you. "I want the front seat!" You are slightly annoyed at him, but instead turned back to the man. "Tough, I got here first."

"Ugh. You two, decide now, your holding up the line!" The man hissed. Me and the boy blink, turning around to see a now huge line of people. ".... When did they...." You stared. "Get here...?" The boy finished. The boy groans, and turns to you. "Look, let's just share the cart." He answers, as he drags you into the front cart with him.

"Well.. Uh... Okay." You reply, dumbfounded. You are sat next to the boy and the ride starts to slowly move forward. You grip the front bar so hard you are sure you bent it. The boy notices and looks at you. "Your not scared, are you?" He asks a bit concerned and you laugh a bit. "Ah- just a small fear of..." You blink as you realize how high you are on the coaster. "Of what?" The boy asks again.

"Heights." You squeak out. He sighs and puts a hand on your shoulder. "It's totally safe, I've been on this ride several times and nothing ever happened. And if anything did happen, I'd protect you." He smiles at you, and you blush a bit. "Okay... Thanks-- uh.."
"Jay." Jay replies and chuckles. "Thanks Jay. I'm Y/N." You smile and the ride suddenly jerks downward, causing everyone in the cart to scream. Since then, you never did forget the cute and concerned Jay.

~Kai
You are at the arcade playing F/V/G. You lost several times, and were considering giving up. "No! I WILL get to the top 5 leaderboard!" You told herself, and clicked in another coin. A new game started, and you clicked away at the buttons.

You were on the final level, and you snap into serious gaming mode. "Nothing will distract me..." You tell yourself as you click away as hard as you can, and you get more and more points. The words YOU WIN appear on the screen, and you can't help but cheer (and do a little dance) in victory.

"Heh.. Not bad for an amateur." A voice spoke behind you. You jump and turn to see a boy with messy brown hair, and firey hazel eyes. "Uhm.. Thanks? Wait- I'm no amateur!" You snap at him and he chuckles. "Okay, whatever. What's your name?" He asks suddenly. You hesitate, but reply. "I'm Y/N... What's your name?"

The boy points to the game. "Check the #1 high score..." He grinned. You turn and see the name Kai, who had twice as many points as you. Your jaw drops at the score, and Kai smirks. "I get that a lot... But hey, let's hang out sometime and I could show you some video game moves." He winks and walks out, leaving his number on the video game machine.

~Cole
Your at the gym for your weekly training. You find yourself knocking punching bags off the chain often, so decide to work on your physical speed. You hop on the treadmill and start it up half way speed, and start running.

After about 5 minutes of this speed, a boy with dark raven hair and fierce brown eyes walks up to the treadmill next to you, and he catches a glimpse of your speed. "Hm.." He smirk and starts his treadmill at 60, the number higher than your's. You glance at his speed annoyed, and turn your's up to 70. The boy does the same, until you both end up at the highest speed.

You and the boy run like this for 3 minutes, until you trip over your shoelace, roll off the treadmill, and hit the wall behind you. The boy sees this and instantly turns both treadmills off, running to you and kneeling. "Are you okay?!" He asked, worried. You sigh and nod, making him sigh in relief. "Whew.. That's good,"

"Your pretty fast at running." You compliment as he helps you up. "Thanks. Gotta keep in tip physical condition... Being a ninja and all.." The boy smirks, and you roll your eyes. "Yeah.. Okay then."

"Say, uh..." "Y/N." You answer. The boy nods. "Right. So, Y/N... Do you want to hang sometime?.. I mean... I could teach you some awesome spin jitsu moves." He grins and you can't help but giggle. "Sure, that sounds fun, Cole." You smile.

"Wait- you know my name?" Cole blinks. You nod and point to his gym bag. "Your gym bag has your name everywhere on it..." You giggle as he blushes a bit. "Ah.. Right... Well, I'll catch you later!" Cole smiles and leave the gym. You smile and grab your stuff, leaving yourself.

Alright, awesomeness has begun. I accept requests for multiple scenarios, so let's begin!