He comforts you

Zane~

You are sitting under a F/T (favourite tree), trying to block the world out. People were being rather bitter towards you, and rumours were spread about you 'dating' a nindroid. 'Very mature... Can't a guy and a girl hang out as friends?' You'd think to yourself each day someone asked you about Zane. Even if you had a SMALL crush on him.

You sigh and look up at the sky. Barely any clouds in sight, a beautiful day... A perfect Saturday afternoon. "Well well... Look who I found..." A voice cackled, you could hear his smirk. You blink and look up, seeing a shady guy you recognize from school. He was 3 years older, and a creep.

"What's a beautiful thing like you doing all alone here?" He smirked slyly. "Just... Relaxing..." You say slowly. "Mind if I 'relax' with you, then?" The guy winked. You shuddered a bit, and stood up. "Uh.. Sorry but I have to go--"

The guy sat you back down forcefully. "So.. What's your name, beauty?" You gulp, as he holds you down sitting by your arm. You try to pull back your arm, but he's much stronger than you.

"Let me go..." You say slowly, and slightly afraid. "Or what? Just tell me your name, princess... I won't hurt you~" the guy hissed smoothly. "Y/N!" A voice called from behind.

The guy turns, and you look, to see Zane standing there with his shurkins on his belt. "Y/N.. What a pretty name..." The guy smirks, pulling you close to him. You mouth the word 'help' to Zane, smelling alcohol on this man. Zane nods firmly, and gets out his golden weapons.

"Let her go..." Zane spoke slowly. The guy laughed. "Why don't you make me, nimrod?" He grinned as he began grasping you harder. "Ow!" You squeak, setting Zane off. "You asked for this, Sir. Ninja go!" He cried out and spun, knocking the guy into the tree, away from you.

Zane held the guy by his shirt collar, glaring coldly. He sunk a shurkin into the tree, close to the guy's head, and the tree began to freeze. "I do not want to see you near
Y/N ever again..." Zane said coldly, as the guy was temporarily frozen to the tree by his torso.

Zane turns back to you with a worried expression. "Y/N, he did not harm you, did he?" He asked. You shook her head. "I'm.. Fine." You reply slowly, still disturbed and scared from what the man was planning.

Zane stepped before you and hugged you tightly. "I am sorry I did not get here sooner... I had a sense something would happen to you... I will not let anyone hurt you." He whispered to you. You smile and hug him tighter. Despite him being a nindroid, he's huggable.

"Thank you, Zane.."

Lloyd~

You storm into your room, steaming. You slam and lock the door, blocking out the concerned calls of your parents. You fell onto your bed, holding your pillow in a death grip. You screamed out in anger, soon digging your face into your pillow and having a good cry.

Yes, you'd seen this coming from a mile away. Your best friend, B/F/N, had purposely stolen your boyfriend away. You glance at your phone, seeing her cussing texts, calling you things... It just made you cry harder.

After a half hour of crying, there is a knocking at your window. You refuse to look up, but hear the window open and someone fall into your room. Lloyd.

"Hey, Y/N! Wanna go fight off some serpin--" he stopped himself, and saw your state. You looked at him with one eye... He was worried. He saw the pain in your E/C eyes and kneeled next to your bed. "Y/N... What happened?" He asked softy, sincere.

"M-My best friend stole---"

Your phone buzzed again. Lloyd slowly reached and grabbed it, opening it (he knows your lock code) and seeing all the messages your ex bestie left.