Chapter 12: Forgiving Them

This is my own chapter, not in film

The next day I decided to head out to the beach with Ali and the girls as Daniel went to Mr Miyagi's and ma's at work so I went out as well as there's not much to do at home.

Over the past couple of days the boys tried to speak to me but I wasn't having any of it, even though they apologised to me countless times, but I was too stubborn to forgive them yet.

Outfit for the day

Once I got to the beach, the girls with already there so I went over, and we chatted normally and played in the pool. Freddy and his buddies came as well, but I noticed they were avoiding me.

We stayed at the beach until it got darker and Ali offered to walk me home with the girls, but I said I would be fine walking back home. However I couldn't shake the feeling of being followed.

I placed my headphones in listening to ('Starship'- Nothings gonna stop us now) so I could keep calm as I noticed a few of the same figures who have been following me.

I noticed a entry, and I cursed. "Shit" I whispered once I saw there was no way to leave and that about 5 of them cornered me.

I heard footsteps behind, then I felt a hand on my shoulder. So I grabbed his hand and twisted it behind his back and pushed him against the wall, as he cried out in pain.

One pulled me away but I head butted his nose, and he moaned in pain and I saw his nose bleed. "You little bitch" he hissed, whilst he tried to punch me but I quickly ducked and karate kicked him in the face.

"Get her!" One of them shouted, as I heard footsteps behind and I managed to sweep underneath one of them.

But one pulled my hair back and managed punch me in the face great that's gonna leave a mark, whilst I was trying to see properly, from the punch they managed to grab ahold of me.

As the first guy I hit who's nose was bleeding came towards me holding a knife in his hand, walking up too me slowly.

"Such a pretty little thing, maybe we should have some fun with you before you get what's coming~ he purred as his other buddies laughed. I spat in his face, which shocked him then he recovered wiping it off.

He looked furious and socked me in the nose I cried in pain as I knew I was gonna have another bruise. Then he grabbed my throat really tightly, to the point I felt myself losing air and turning blue is this how I die I thought.

Before I could feel myself lose consciousness I heard familiar voices shout "Hey!" Which I knew who they belonged too.

I noticed the guy holding me and his buddies turn there heads at the voices which gave me the opportunity to kick the guy in his private's.

He screamed out in pain, as I saw Bobby, Johnny, Dutch, Jimmy and Tommy (who was able to use one arm) deal with the others.

Once the guy I managed to knock down get up, he ran at me so I ran around and did a back flip, I landed behind him and managed to kick him in the back.