Extra Chapter: A Day Out

Today I decided to spend some time with the boys, as we've really busy in our last senior year. As our final tests are coming up and I haven't spent much time with them.

Bobby rang me and asked if I wanted to spend time with him and the guys, at the beach as he quoted 'they've missed their little badass off a sister' which made us laugh.

I wrote a note to Daniel, who was with Mr. Miyagi and Ma who was as usual at work, telling them that I'll be home later as I'm going spend time with the guys.

By the time I finished getting ready I heard a car horn meaning the boys were here, as Johnny was gonna be driving us there for a change and he's got his license.

Outfit for the day

Once I got out the door and locked up everything I went to the wooden gate, and opened it then closed it, I turned around and squealed as I was placed on Jimmy's shoulder and he walked me to the car.

"Jimmy I can walk I've got legs!" I squealed and was laughing at the same time. He just laughed, as it didn't bother him. "Sorry sis. You were talking to long." He said still laughing.

Once we got there he put me on my feet and I saw Johnny driving, Bobby in the back with Tommy and Dutch and Jimmy was gonna be squashed in the middle, practically on Tommy's lap which I found funny.

"Finally!" They all exclaimed once I opened the passenger door and sitting down, and I smiled at them laughing. "I didn't take that long." I said knowing they were being dramatic.

"You must be kidding? I thought we would have to break in your house and drag you out." Dutch said jokingly making us laugh.

"I thought Bobby was gonna have a heart attack, with him wondering where you are?" Tommy teased, whilst Bobby rolled his eyes at him.

"I guess it was Bobby's idea for you to carry me here" I questioned Jimmy teasingly, knowing what he's like, and Jimmy nodded his head agreeing. "Yep." He said smirking at his friend.

"Awww." I teased making the guys laugh at there best friend, we carried on teasing him apart from Johnny, as he went red in the face.

"Johnny can we just go. before I kick these guys asses." Bobby said finally having enough of our teasing.

Johnny just shakes his head in amusement and started driving, and we taunted him saying 'ooooo' fake being sacred.

I felt so sorry for my boyfriend who was getting so much teasing by us apart from Johnny who was concentrating on driving but smiling, and I knew we'd get an ear full of Bobby (especially me) when we're there.

As we got the stop sign the guys started arguing  in the back at how much room they've hardly got. "Jimmy your digging into my kidneys." Tommy said irritated to Jimmy.

They just carried on arguing together back and forth. "Bobby your sitting on my dick." Dutch practically shouted making us howl in laughter.
"I can't help it if there's not much room." Bobby argued back.

Tommy started snickering, and said to Dutch teasingly. "Don't worry pal, Bobby probably wants someone else sitting on his dick." narrowing his eyes at me.

All the guys even Johnny were laughing loudly, whilst me and Bobby didn't look amused one bit, and I looked at him over the car rear view mirror.

"I'm gonna get you for that Tommy." I said honestly, and I got a small wink in return.

"Just you watch." Bobby said shaking his head at Tommy, making us smile and eventually they started chatting normally.

Suddenly I gasped as 'REO Speedwagon- take it on the run' came on.