Extra Chapter: Making Memories

Please note: another long chapter

Today is mine and Daniel's 21st birthday and Ma is taking us out for a dinner this evening, but Daniel's working a bit later. You could say a lot has happened over the last couple of years.

Him and Ali broke up after prom, which I was really heartbroken about, as they were a really cute couple, and they haven't seen each other for a while.

However I still keep in contact with Ali, as she is one of my best friends, practically my sister as she refers to me as her 'lil sis', whilst I call her 'big sis' which we both think is cute.

My brother had a new girlfriend over the year. For example when me, Daniel and Mr. Miyagi went to Okinawa to see his ill father. He started dating a girl named Kumiko, who was really sweet and we got along really well, and she showed me how to dance, which I thought was pretty interesting and cool.

Then after visiting Okinawa, they weren't together which made me upset, but they couldn't exactly stay together as their relationship would be hard, considering they're both from different countries.

Unfortunately, Ma wasn't with us when we came back home as our uncle Louie was really ill, so we sent him our love and blessings, and Mr. Miyagi was more than happy watching over us, as we always went his house.

What we didn't expect was for a certain 'ghost, come back from the dead'. Kreese was back in Cobra Kai, with a guy named Terry Silver who is the biggest asshole on the planet. Me and my twin helped Mr. Miyagi getting a place for his bonsai trees, Daniel was taking a slight interest to the new girl across the street.

Her name was Jessica Andrews who was pretty cool and made pottery, which I thought was an awesome talent, she taught me how to do but I was terrible at it. One of his Terry's goons named Mike Barnes starts acting like a dick and tormented my brother into signing up for the All Valley Karate Tournament.

He kept trying to flirt with me but I told him very clearly. "Acting like a dick. Won't make yours any bigger" but kept carrying on with the flirting, eventually he forced my brother to sign the form.

Later on Daniel was trained by Terry Silver becoming a member of Cobra Kai, which enraged me. It caused a big argument between us both, tearing us apart, but what upset us more was that Jessica was leaving Newark.

She told me send her a Christmas card which I agreed, as it was closer to me and Daniel's birthday. Whilst I was on Mr. Miyagi's side about it, we both ended up causing a fight with Mike, Terry and Kreese in the Cobra Kai dojo and won.

Mike finally got the hint with the flirting to stop as I commented to him after I flattened him on his face. "I hated you the moment I met you, and I still hate you." Mr. Miyagi trained my brother for the tournament, and I joined in as well, which Miyagi was fine with, as he taught us a new technique called kata training.

As the tournament started Daniel was doing okay then was afraid of Mike until Mr. Miyagi told him. "It's okay to lose to opponent, must not lose to fear," that helped convince my brother without his sister wanting to tear Mike's throat out, about the shit he was saying about me and Mr. Miyagi.

Thankfully Mr. Miyagi held me back otherwise I would have ended up in jail for murder. For the first time I saw fire in Daniel's eyes and was beyond proud of him when he won.

He apologised to me countless times about not speaking to me and being a dick, and admitted that he struggled without his other half and true best friend. I forgave him for it and teased him about it, because what kind of sister would I be if I didn't annoy my brother, we were more ecstatic when Cobra Kai was being announced shut down and we celebrated that night.