Chapter 18: Tournament pt2

Joe "Bean" Esposito: You're the best

Next round was with Bobby and another opponent, and I could hear the guys cheering loudly, but I cheered louder. "Go on Bobby! You can do it!"

They both got into stance and as his opponent tried to kick him, Bobby ducked underneath his leg and swept his foot.

Which brought me back to when we had our first date, when he swept underneath my foot but managed to catch me.

I could see Daniel biting his finger nervously, whilst ma came and told us where she was going. I was too busy focusing on my boyfriend's movement's.

However his opponent tried to attack Bobby, that the referee had to pull them apart before it would get bloody, and I wasn't expecting Bobby to start shouting threats at him.

"You're history, man! You're dead!" fixing his karategi with his jaw clenched, and I was quite worried for him as Bobby's never been a violent type.

As the next match started before his opponent could attack Bobby managed to roundhouse kick him and he won the match.

I screamed loudly for my man "Yeah! Go Bobby!" I smiled widely teeth showing and he winked at me straight away smiling happily.

Next match was Johnny and another opponent who tried to punch Johnny with his right hand, and he caught it and kicked his arm then face and won. I cheered loudly for him, but Daniel looked stressed.

Daniel was against a different Cobra Kai member, not one of the guys and as he tried to kick Daniel, he dodged and he went to kick him again.

Daniel kicked him in the stomach just in time and won the match, and I clapped with Ali and we both looked at Mr. Miyagi who had a smile on his face.

"Point. Winner." The referee told Daniel, as Ali made a fist motion to him and I gave him a quick wink, when he looked over at us.

Another Cobra Kai member went against another opponent and they won against the Cobra Kai. Daniel, me, Ali and Miyagi moved to the other side and watched the round.

Next round was Johnny's second match, and he won by kicking his opponent in the stomach, and I clapped and gave a him a thumbs up, he gave me a little wink smiling.

Jimmy was up against Daniel and I was proud of either of them, as they were both my brothers and I didn't care, they were winners in my eyes.

Jimmy tried to punch Daniel, but my brother caught his wrist and kicked between his legs.
I winced knowing that's gonna be painful, and Daniel won the round and I gave a clap for them both and said to Jimmy.

"Good job Jimmy. I'm proud of you even if you didn't win. Your still a winner to me." With a reassuring smile that he returned and gave me a quick side hug and a small kiss on the side of the head.

"Thanks sis." He said appreciatively, then went back to the others who smiled at us both, but gave a pained smile towards Jimmy who lost. I could see in there eyes that they were proud.

Another round was again another opponent and another Cobra Kai, who lost this time, getting round kicked in the stomach.

However the round after that was another  opponent against Bobby, which I was nervous to see as he was quite violent in his first match, which I'll admit scared me a bit.

The opponent kept kicking Bobby, and he kept jumping backwards until he was out of the line and was caught by Kreese, and he gritted his teeth, and had venom in his eyes that reminded me of an actual cobra.

"Come on Bobby! You can do it!" I cheered giving him a confident smile. Once his eyes met mine they softened very quickly and he gave me an appreciative smile.