Extra Chapter: Marriage

Today I found a note on the kitchen table, telling me to meet Bobby later at the beach, where he met me for the first time.

Outfit for today

As I walked down the beach getting of my bike I noticed Bobby standing watching the ocean intensively, which for some reason made me nervous and concerned.

"This was the first place I ever seen you here before." He spoke suddenly, hearing my footsteps come closer and stood next to him.

"The first time you and brother came here, and he caused mayhem to my best friend." He said teasingly, making us chuckle.

"The first time I fell in love with you." He laughed softly, holding my hand and lacing it. "Babe are you okay?" I said concern in my eyes.

"I'm fine Angel." He said still smiling finally looking at me. "What's going on then?" I asked confused.

"There's something I need to tell you?" His voice slightly wavering making me more nervous. "Y/n.." "Are you breaking up with me?" I ask with tears in my eyes.

He turns quickly looking at me with wide eyes. "No! God no! What makes you think that?" He pulls me into his side.

"Well for one your nervous, and practically shaking." I point out.

"Don't worry it's not a bad nervous." He smiles at me softly. "There's a good kind?" I question mischief in my eyes.

"Absolutely." he nods smiling, then takes a breath. "Y/n LaRusso, we've had a tough time these past few years, especially with all the Cobra Kai bullshit."

"And not a day goes by where I don't regret it one bit, because I would have never met you."

"However I do regret using that kick on your brother, because I nearly lost you, and it almost crushed me."

"So what I'm trying to say is..." I close my eyes and breath slowly. "Open your eyes angel." He said and I looked down to see Bobby on his knees holding a ring.

I gasp loudly a hand covering my mouth feeling tears fall down. "Will you please complete my life? By becoming my one and only girl in the world?" He holds the ring.

I began to wipe my eyes, from the tears that my makeup is probably ruined by now. "Come on angel let me hear you say it?" He smiles teasingly.

"Yes Bobby. 100%." I nod vigorously smiling widely through my tears meeting his eyes.

He smiles really big, and stands, picking me up in a bear hug spinning me around, making us laugh loudly.

"Oh thank god." He mumbles, breathing easier wrapping his arms around my tightly, afraid to let go. "Were you really that nervous?" I chuckle amused.

"Of course I was." He mumbles in my neck.

"Bobby listen to me, there is no one in this world that can out do, you. No one never, plus your the only sane one that can handle my craziness" I joked making us laugh.