Chapter 15: Country Club

Our first class today was PE so I was currently kicking a soccer ball towards Ali who was on my team against my brother.

We both suggested for her to have a try at soccer considering she's never had a go at it.

"Go Ali" I shouted once she got close to the net, then I cheered loudly when she scored and noticed some of the students look at me strangely which I ignored.

I decided to find the boys as my brother and Ali were talking so I let them be.

I found the boys who were playing soccer together, once I got behind Bobby, Jimmy and Dutch who were kicking a ball.

I saw Tommy and Johnny who were gonna say my name as they seen me.

I put a finger on my lips suggesting for them to be quiet sending them a subtle wink, and they smiled smugly nodding.

The other 3 looked confused at Tommy and Johnny who were smiling smugly.

Until I took the ball from Jimmy and kicked it towards Tommy, and laughed at my boyfriend and brother's face's when I gave Tommy the ball.

They quickly recovered and looked at each other. "Get her!" They shouted chasing after me.

I laughed running away from them and getting the ball that Johnny kicked towards me, then I scored whilst cheering and laughing at Dutch, Jimmy and Bobby's faces.

I felt myself being placed on Tommy and Johnny's shoulders as we cheered and laughed at the other 3.

Until Dutch nodded to the others as I was placed on my feet.

"Shit" I exclaimed knowing that look on their  faces and ran quickly as they chased me.

I managed to block Jimmy and Bobby who were gonna swipe at me, but I jumped over them both.

They locked shocked for a second then carried on, but I couldn't move and squealed as I was placed on Dutch's shoulder and laughed at the position I was on.

He spun me once the guys got closer which made them belt in laughter from it.

I felt myself being removed and placed in someone else's arms bridal style, until I found my favourite pair of blue eyes.

"I want a rematch" Dutch told me, which made us laugh and I had a feeling Bobby wanted to speak with me, as the others carried on playing soccer.

Once Bobby put me down on my feet he spoke, "I've been thinking" he started "Oh no don't do that, you'll hurt yourself? " I finished teasing him, whilst he grabbed me and spun me around and I squealed.

"Very funny angel" he sarcastically said tickling my ribs lightly. "My parents want to meet you, after I told them about you a bit" he told me smiling softly lacing my hand with his.

"A bit? He was practically fantasising over you, that I'm pretty sure he got a.." before Jimmy could finish that sentence Bobby covered his mouth and pushed him away.

"Jimmy, shut up" he shushed his best friend as the others around us were laughing over what Jimmy was gonna say.

It clicked in my mind what he meant which made my blush furiously.

"Anyways" Bobby said carrying on laughing nervously. "Okay? I told them a bit about you" as the others gave him certain looks knowing he was lying.

"Alright, maybe I explained to them quite a lot about you." He said in defeat as the others looked over at him shaking their heads and carried on playing.

"And my parents decided to invite you to a dinner party at the country club." I froze and began to panic knowing these people were very fancy and owned a lot of money.