Chapter 13: Daniel's Date

I woke up to banging on my door today and saw Ma, waking me up before I was late, until she and my brother who was in the kitchen saw my face from last night and panicked.

I told them why I was late and what happened and how the guys helped, and they understood which Ma was thankful for, even my twin which shocked me the most, but he knew he could trust them around me, as he knows they wouldn't hurt me, especially as one of them is my boyfriend.

Ma tried to keep me from having going to school today, but I wasn't giving in and went in school but covered my face with makeup, so it wouldn't look too bad.

Once we made it school I had my first lessons with Ali, and she asked about my face whilst I tried to deny that there's nothing on my face, but she wasn't stupid and wasn't giving in until I told her what happened.

She looked like she was gonna get upset about it, until I assured her not to worry and that it all gotten taken care of, and the guys helped which shocked her a bit, but wasn't surprised as to what they are like around me and was very grateful.

I told her that this stays between us which she understood, and asked if my brother knew and I told her the truth. Thankfully she was very understanding, which is one of the reasons I'm really grateful to have an amazing best friend like Ali, and I couldn't be more blessed.

Once class ended I spent the rest of the time with my brothers and boyfriend, who were more than happy stay with there sister.

As we were walking we noticed Daniel talking with Ali, and hear her say. "I'm gonna go find that idiot, Daniel. It's gonna stop." I looked at the guys who gave me a look knowing what she meant, and I understood this was about what happened at the Halloween dance party.

So we got closer to them my hand laced with Bobby's, his thumb rubbing over my knuckle, and his other arm carrying his books. Dutch stood my other side, and my twin came over with Ali and decided to tease them.

"Hey, guys. How you doin'? It's good to see, you as well sis. Hey, sorry about the eye there Johnny. Your shoulder okay, Tommy? You guys be careful not to go step in front of any more buses now, all right?"

Johnny was pissed to say the least and slammed his books on the floor in anger. "Hold it. Remember what sensei said? You got to wait for the tournament." Bobby said letting go of my hand and putting it on Johnny's chest stopping him doing anything stupid.

" Bobby said letting go of my hand and putting it on Johnny's chest stopping him doing anything stupid

Then he turned around to look at my brother and pulling me into his side. "Must be take-a-worm-for-a-walk week!" Tommy shouted making us laugh a little and Dutch put a hand on Johnny's neck to get him to relax.

 "Must be take-a-worm-for-a-walk week!" Tommy shouted making us laugh a little and Dutch put a hand on Johnny's neck to get him to relax