Chapter 17: Tournament pt1

Outfit for the tournament

Today was the day my dear brother's being dreading me about all morning, about him going to die which I've said won't happen.

Not unless he pisses of the wrong person, which I thought would help him relax, but it didn't seem to work.

"Let's see 'Miyaji'. What belt are you?" The referee questioned Daniel as me, Ali and Mr. Miyagi we're waiting at the entrance to get my brother participated into the tournament.

"Belt? Uh, I" Daniel started stuttering, until Mr. Miyagi spoke up to help him.

"Why matter?" He asked. "It's open divisions. It's only for brown belt or above." The referee told Mr. Miyagi.

Me and Daniel glanced at each other nervously, knowing he isn't a black belt. "Oh Christ" I muttered under my breath taking a deep breathe worried for my brother's safety.

"Oh, yeah. Boy black belt." Miyagi said, although we knew he was lying and I was confused about if he even has a black belt for Daniel.

"Okay. You better hustle. They're starting. Down the hall, to your left." He directed us.

"Okay. We'll see you inside." Ali told Daniel lovingly, giving him a kiss on the cheek and patting his back, which made me smile cheekily.

"Okay." Daniel said nervously patting mine and Miyagi's shoulder, I gave him a comforting smile, which he returned as he walked to the changing rooms.

Before me and Ali could go to the tournament Miyagi grabbed my arm gently pulling me towards the bag on the chair.

"Uh, excuse me, Mr. referee. This is not 'miyaji'. Miyagi." He corrected him.

Sneakily passing me the black belt out of the bag that I passed it to Ali giving a quick wink and she smirked putting it under her jumper.

"Miyagi." The referee said correctly. "Yeah." Miyagi confirmed. "Miyagi. Okay, thank you." the referee said knowing he managed to spell it right.

"Thank you very much." Miyagi bowed following behind me.

"So about that kiss?" I questioned teasingly, and she looked shocked for a min and started
stuttering about it.

I told her calmly as she was probably scared I was gonna yell about it.

"Just look after him, he needs all the help he can get." I said teasingly making us laugh.

"I will don't worry." She told me knowing how much I worry over my twin.

"I know you will." I told her calmly giving her a hug that she returned instantly.

"Come on let's go" as we went to find Mr. Miyagi, but what I wasn't expecting was a certain Cobra to strike.

"What the fuck?" I whispered, as I was pulled from behind in a different direction towards the boys changing rooms.

"I should have known." I said as I saw my favourite person, who dragged me away from Ali.

"What?" He questioned with fake confusion, whilst I shook my head in amusement.

"Your an idiot." I said laughing, "I'm your idiot though." he said teasingly.

"Yes you are." I admitted, until I noticed his karategi was not tied at the front and I turned around and said teasingly.

"Jesus at least get dressed first." Feeling my cheeks blush darkly at his 6 pack. He started laughing in amusement and I felt him hug me behind.

"I know for a fact this doesn't bother you." He whispered in my ear huskily.