YOU AGAIN?!

After staring at the sky, for what seemed like an hour, I stood up and went to the front of the mansion. That's where I spotted Beatrice... talking to some girl. The girl is laughing at something Beattie said. Beatrice sees me and tells the girl good bye and runs to me.

"So you left me to go have a date with some girl, really dude?" I ask.

"I'm sorry, I saw her putting the food out and I felt bad that she had to do all the work while everyone got to dance, so I went to talk to her and we ended up leaving to hang out." Beatrice explains.

"It's fine, because I met the princess" I say, grinning wide.

"Nice joke, Arty" Beatrice says, chuckling. 

"No, I swear, I'm not joking. She was wearing a mask to cover her face, and I danced with her and it was magical, and then we run out to the maze and then I pulled her back and her mask fell off, and then she got pissed off." I say, shaking Beatrice.

"Deadass?" Beatrice asks, with a serious look.

"Yup." I say, "and she's beautiful."

"I cannot believe it, no way, did she like you?" Beatrice asks.

"Ehhhh not really, but that's okay , I'll win her over with my charm." I answer, putting up my hands as guns and shoot Beattie. 

"Doubt it." says Beatrice, "wait does she know about, you know, your transness?" I burst into a laugh.

"Nope, doesn't matter though." I answer.

"Ha, okay" Beatrice says.

"Ok, fine, enough about me, what about you, any action with that chick?" I asked, bumping Beatrice on the shoulder in a friendly manner.

"First of all, don't call her "chick", ew, her name's Rose, and no, no real action yet, but she likes me, she finds me funny, also I planned a date with her next week," Beatrice says, excitedly. 

"OooOooOOoo nice" I tease while wiggling my eyebrows.

"I'm gonna ignore what you're trying to do with your face. Your sword duel is tomorrow, don't forget it. I'll be there, cheering you on!" Beatrice says.

"Oh shoot, I completely forgot about that, I'll be there though, and I'll win... at least I hope." I answered. 

"Okay, great, we should prolly go to sleep, it's late" Beatrice says. And to top it off she yawned.

"Night, Beatie" I say, waving my hand good bye. 

"Good night, Arty" Beatrice adds, walking back to her small house. I did the same.

-TIME PASSES MWAHAHAHAA-

It's goddamn mornin' time. The sun is peaking through my broken window. 

"Shoot, I have my duel today." I say, raspy. I stand up reluctantly, since I'm tired, and get ready. I put on my binder and some dirty clothes and grab my sword and get out the door, but then I remembered something. I walk back into my home and speed walked to a room. My mom is in there, laying there on her bed looking sick as ever. I look at her with a sad look.

"Good bye, mom, wish me luck, love ya" I say and then I dash back out of my house. I see Beatrice walking over to me.

"Hey! Arthur, I was just about to walk to your place," Beatrice says, "Come on, there is already a person who wants to fight." We walk to the duel place. And the duel place is just an empty grassy field. We see a girl with a mask holding a long fancy sword waiting there:

 We see a girl with a mask holding a long fancy sword waiting there:

 She's wearing white silk dress and leggings underneath. Who wears a dress to a duel?! And she's wearing stupid silk... white... uh gloves.  Wait... No... It can't be...

"YOU AGAIN!" both me and Claire scream. 

"I can't believe this!" shouts Claire.

"You can't believe this?! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!" I yell.

"Wait, Arthur, you know this girl?" Beatrice asks, incredibly confused.

"Yes," I answer, annoyed, "This is princess Claire!" I rip off Claire's mask.

"Wooooooow, exposing me huh?!" Claire yells, grabbing the mask from my hand and putting it back on.

"P-PRINCESS?!" Beatrice shouts, immediately bowing her head in respect.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE DO THIS!" Claire yells.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL YELLING!" I yell back.

"I DON'T KNOW!" Claire yells.

"Okay, guys, that's enough, this is still a duel, even though she's princess Claire, you still have to duel" Beatrice responds.

"You're joking, there's no way I'm fighting a princess!" I cry out, pointing at Claire.

"Woooooooooooooooooooooow, I get it," Claire says, "fuck off" 

"HA, YOU ARE SO ANNOYING, JESUS" I yell, scoffing.

"I'm the annoying one? No way." replies Claire, "You can't say that to me! I'm royalty!"

"GUYS! Stop fighting with your words, and fight with your swords!" Beatrice interrupts.

"You know what! Fine. Have fun losing, Arthur" Beatrice says, with an antagonizing voice.

"Ha, yeah, sure." I answer. I thrust my sword at Claire, and she dodges quickly. Damn, she's good. She goes quickly and tries to hit me with her sword, but I dodge it just in time for her to cut my 2 layered clothes, "Hey! This costed me a lot!" She laughs. While they laughed, I went and cut her side part of her dress. 

"You asshole! I loved this dress!" Claire cries. I shove her down to the grassy floor and put my sword to her neck.

I smirk and say "How was that for losing, princess" I hold out my hand to pick her up, but instead  just taking my hand, she grabbed my hand and pull me down. She stands up quickly and stabs their sword into the ground in between my legs. 

"I win." She says confidently while flipping her hair.

"You cheated." I say, standing up. 

"Nope, just used strategy." She replies.

"Well, your strategy is cheating then." I say.

"Guys, you seriously need to stop bantering, please, for my sake" Beatrice says. Me and Claire turn our heads to look at Beatrice.

"Fine, BUT THEY STARTED IT!" I say, pointing at Claire.

"Bu-" Claire says, but was interrupted by Beatrice.

"NO BUTS, SHUT UP, I KNOW YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED, BUT THE OTHER PEOPLE ARE HERE, SO CLAIRE YOU GOTTA GET READY TO FIGHT, AND ARTHUR LET'S GO AND GET SOMETHING TO EAT!" Beatrice yells. Both me and Claire shut up. 

"Uh okay, let's go and eat and," I say, "good luck, Claire, you'll need it" I whispered that last part in her ear. Claire rolls their eyes with a scoff. Beatrice takes my hand and stomps off, pulling me to a cafe. We were in silence until we ordered our food. 

"Stop being such a bitch to her, Arthur" Beatrice says.

"UH I'M NOT THE BITCH, SHE IS!" I shout.

"Yeah, sure, but if you want to "charm" her, you're gonna have to start being nice." Beatrice responds.

"Ugh, I don't wanna charm her anymore, dude, I don't care, she's boring anyways" I say, poking at my gross soup that I ordered.

Beatrice gives a short laugh and says, "Suuuuuure, "boring", dude, I can tell you find her interesting. No one has beaten you for a whole year before her, isn't that crazy?! Also, it can't just be a coincidence that she meets you at your duel, even god wants you 2 together."

"That's funny, Beattie, because it's so not true." I say, with a pissed off face.

"Sure." Beatrice says, sipping her tea. After that we walked back to our homes. I didn't get any cash today because I lost my stupid duel to Claire. Soon the day ended and all that was left was night. I went to bed and fell asleep, DEFINITELY NOT THINKING OF CLAIRE!