!Arch Nemesis!

"Morning, dude" Beatrice says, "You really should lock your door, I just walked in."

"Ahgh shut up, lemme sleep" I say,  groaning. I roll over to the other side of my bed,

Beatrice gives me a fake pout and says, "Fine... but I really thought you would've liked some of my food I brought"

"FOOD?!" I scream, "OK, YES, I'M AWAKE, LETS GO!"

"BAHAHA, WOW I KNOW HOW TO MOTIVATE YOU" says Beatrice, laughing her ass off. 

"Uh do you have enough for 3 people?" I ask. 

"Yeah, I think so, for your mom?" Beatrice answers. I nod in response. Beatrice takes out a medium sized brown bag and opens it up. Beatrice walks to the other room, kitchen, to put down the food. There was soup, bread, and some vegetables like potatoes, don't ask. 

"I can hear you guys! You better share-" my mom yells, but is interrupted by her own coughs.

"Heh, okay, I'll bring it over, Mrs. Lovett" Beatrice replies. She picks up a bowl and pours some of the soup into it.

"Beatrice! I've already told you to call me Martha, calling me Mrs. makes me feel old." Martha jokes. I laugh. Beatrice breaks some bread off of the loaf and puts it on a plate. She picks up the soup and bread and takes it to Martha. 

Martha had a small cough and then says, "thank you, sweetie" with a smile. Beatrice smiles back. 

"Arthur! Can I steal your mom?!" Beatrice shouts. Martha lets out a big laugh, which looked like it hurt her.

"NO! But we can adopt you if you want?" I shout back. 

"YES ADOPT ME PLEASE, MY PARENTS LITERALLY DON'T LIVE WITH ME, SO TECHNICALLY I'MMA ORPHAN!" Beatrice yells.

Martha gives a concerned look and says, "Beatrice, you can live with us if you want, we have a guest room that has your name on it." 

"Really?!" Beatrice asks, excited. 

"Yup! We can have sleepovers everyday, that's pretty sick." I answer. 

"YES! THANK YOU GUYS! LOVE YOU ALL!!!" Beatrice yells, pulling Martha into a light hug. Martha chuckles softly.

"Okay okay, you go back and eat with Arthur, I'm all good over here" Martha says. She takes a big sip of her soup. Beatrice nods and then walks back to me with a smile.

"She seems to be doing better" Beatrice whispers to me.

"Yeah, she certainly got her flare back," I reply with a chuckle. We finished up eating soon after. Apparently I have to go to the duel place again to get my 'participation' award according to Beatrice.

"I don't understand why I lost, it's like they are mocking me by giving me a PARTICIPATION award. WHY WOULD I WANT THAT AWARD!" I say to Beatrice.

"Well... Claire's gonna be there, I mean she has to, I'm pretty sure she won." Beatrice says.

"GREAT! EVEN MORE THE REASON TO NOT GO!" I yell. 

"Breathe dude, breeeaaathe, if Claire pisses you off that much, we can avoid her." Beatrice says while putting her hands on my shoulders, trying to calm me. 

I take a deep breath and say, "She's like my arch nemesis, and they're  trying to destroy my life, taking my win, taking my money, stealing my fun." My brows scrunch up in anger.

"That's a bit extreme, Arty." Beatrice says.

"No it's not, it's really not," I answer, "imagine she figured out that I'm trans and bi, she's prolly execute me and cackle."

"How would she know you were trans or bi?" Beatrice responds.

"I don't know, bro" I answer, "but it could happen."

"Doubt it." Beatrice says, "you're being a bit dramatic and paranoid, chill out"

"DO NOT TELL ME TO CHILL OUT, DUDE!" I shout.

"Kids! Calm down! From what I heard, there is a special girl and you're avoiding her so much that you won't even get an award, Arty, I think you should go." Martha says loudly from her room. Both me and Beatrice almost forgot about her. 

"See? Your mom even agrees." Beatrice says, "let's go before someone else takes your award."

"Fine." I answer with an annoyed huff. Beatrice dragged me to the dueling area. I grumble for the 20th time. There are many people here, many. They are all talking and I look in front of me and I see a short podium and a short guy holding all the medals to hand out. I look around to find Claire. I can't seem to find her. HA, too scared to come. But I thought too soon, I saw a girl with a mask. She was wearing much more casual wear now. Black leggings, white blouse, the same laced mask, and black shoes. They turn around and see me, they scoff and walk farther away from me. 

"You ready to get your medal?" Beatrice asks.

"I can't believe it. I can not believe it. Claire just scoffed at me. SCOFFED! They don't have the RIGHT! As if she actually deserves their award. So annoying, I hate it, I hate her. Royalty can suck my dick." I yell, ignoring Beatrice.

"SHHHHH! DUDE! JUST GO GET YOUR MEDAL!" Beatrice says. I sigh and walk up and get my medal. I look out at the crowd and spot Claire again, she just rolls her eyes. 

"CLAIRE!" I scream. Claire immediately looks up at me. I flip her off. The guy on the podium is about to lecture me, but Beatrice yanks me down off the podium.

"What the hell what that, Arthur?!" Beatrice asks. 

"Yeah I was just about to ask you the same thing, asshole." Claire adds in.

"Whoa where the heck did you come from?!" I yell.

"Hm I don't know maybe because you flipped me off in front of every one?!" Claire yells back.

"Not this again, guys, for the love of god, shut up," Beatrice says, "...thank you. We can keep fighting and annoying everyone around us if you want orrrr you can shut up and we can leave."

"Fine" both me and Claire grumble.

"You two are insufferable." Beatrice mumbles, as she drags both me and Claire away from the duel. 

We walk for a while until Claire breaks the silence with asking, "so where are we going?"

"Arthur's hideout." Beatrice answers.

"WAIT I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO YOUR PLACE, I DON'T WANT CLAIRE TO BE ABLE TO SEE MY HIDEOUT, IT'S PERSONAL, DUDE!" I yell.

"You gotta stop being so loud." Says Beatrice.

"Sorry, uh, but I don't think it's a good idea to let a spoiled rich kid into my hideout. My secret's there" I say.

"Ooo a secret, blackmail? Now I need to see!" Claire says.

"Oh shut it, princess." I reply. We finally get to the woods. Well, not really the woods. It's confusing. It's full of trees and the sun is super bright here. We get near the main widow tree. 

"Would you do the honors, Arty?" Beatrice says to me. 

"Of course, Beattie!" I answer. I use my arm to move the widow tree leaves out of the way. 

And...