Oh.

What's goin on with Claire:

"Me and your dad have been talking about having another ball." said Dorian Stoneshire. 

"Cool, mom, but what for?" asked Claire. Claire loved the last ball, but she thought it would be once in a decade kinda thing, so she was a bit confused.

Dorian sighed and explained, "Dear, I know you love being independent, but your father and I think that maybe you need a little help getting into a relationship. This ball will include a diverse bunch that you can talk to and possibly pick from to marry. You can pick any royal, darling, it would ease us if you just go to the ball." 

"Oh." Claire responded.

"Dear, please, you have to understand," Dorian said, "I know this is sudden and your still young, but this is for your own good. AND divorce is still a thing these days."

"What if they all suck?" Claire answered in a bitter tone.

"Trust me, me and your dad would only pick the best, Claire." replied Dorian.

"Fine." said Claire, sternly. She stomped off in anger to her room and slammed the door.

Meanwhile, what's goin on with Arthur:

Arthur woke up pretty early today. Probably because Beatrice slept over and always wakes up early. Today was 3 days after Claire and Arthur last saw each other (from last chapter). There was some news going around the town: there was another ball happening. It was just a rumor, but Arthur and Beatrice were already planning on getting in again.

"I don't think we can do the general thing again." Arthur said. Beatrice and Arthur were talking in Arthur's room on his bed.

Beatrice nodded  and added, "Your right, we can try to just blend in as rich folk."

"Ooooo yes yes, where can we find that?" I asked.

"Last time with the general outfits, I just asked Emily for the costume" Beatrice said, "she's crafty, but I don't think she just has a tux and a dress hanging around there."

"Why are you guys awake already?" Martha (Arthur's mother) said, from a different room. She coughed.

"We were just talking about the spring ball the royal Stoneshires are having, mom, we were talking about our outfits." Arthur answered. 

"Oh, you can wear my old outfits if you want" said Martha. Beatrice and Arthur turned to each other and smiled. They ran to Martha's room.

"Are they ugly?" Arthur asked.

"Of course not, Artie, Martha only wears the best, because she's a fashion icon" replied Beatrice. Martha laughed and agreed. 

"Your father's tux and my old fancy dress are in that closet over there." Martha responded, pointing over to a closet that was across from her bed. 

"Are you sure I can wear dad's tux?" Arthur asked. 

"Of course sweetie, there's not point in having that if no one wears it, it doesn't fit him anymore anyways" said Martha. Both Beatrice and Arthur went  to the closet and found  the clothes. 

Beatrice held up Martha's dress and said, "this is BEAUTIFUL Martha! I'll make sure to keep it clean when I borrow it" 

Martha shook her head and said, "Nonono, honey, you can keep my dress, I can't wear stuff like that anymore, it'll look amazing on you" Beatrice grinned and gave Martha a big hug. Arthur joined in on the hug. 

"Thank you so much, mom" said Arthur.

"Yes, thank you so much, Martha, you're amazing," Beatrice added, "and now me and Arthur will be trying on these clothes and give you a fashion show, you better be ready for my catwalk." Arthur and Martha laughed. Beatrice grabbed Arthur's hand and pulled him out of the room to get changed. They both changed in their own rooms. They got out of their rooms at the same time. They looked at each other and gasped. Arthur's tux was fancy as hell. It was a black and white smooth old tux that had a sophisticated vibe:

Beatrice's dress was a long, and elegant just how Beatrice  wished it to be

Beatrice's dress was a long, and elegant just how Beatrice  wished it to be. It was a light blue with some flowers on it, and was truly gorgeous:

 It was a light blue with some flowers on it, and was truly gorgeous:

"OH MY LORD, YOU LOOK AMAZING" Arthur shouted.

"YOU TOO, WHAT THE HELL, WE LOOK SO GOOD" Beatrice yelled back.

"I'm so excited to see you guys in your fashion show!" Martha shouted from her room. 

Beatrice jumped in excitement and said, "YESYESYES LETS GO, ARTIE, I GOTTA SHOW OFF, MAN!" 

"Ok ok ok, let's go!" Arthur said. They both dashed to the door of Martha's room. Arthur announced dramatically, "Ahem. Ladies, gentlemen, and others... get ready for Arthur and Beatrice's fashion shooowwwww!" Martha clapped, and Arthur and Beatrice swung the door open and did a dramatic catwalk back and forth from the door to the back of Martha's bed. Arthur and Beatrice have a bow and Martha clapped again.

"Wow guys that was really good, you look great in those clothes." Martha said, chuckling a bit.

"We know" Beatrice said, as a joke. Arthur rolled his eyes and thanked his mom. They were so ready for the spring ball, but they were not ready for Claire's marriage plan.