The Break In

"You ready?" Beatrice asked.

"I was born ready" answered Arthur. They were near the back of the mansion. It was dark outside.

"Okay let's go over the plan again," said Beatrice.

Arthur nodded and said, "soooo, mission BICMIANCW: we start at the back of the mansion. That's where we are now. We don't have to worry about guards, they are asleep, they really suck at their job. And anyways there are only guards at the front of the mansion. There are 2 back doors, but of course they are all locked. You pick the lock of the right door, because that's the door that leads to Claire's room the fastest and no one walks through those halls at this time. I go through the door and sneak around to the hall that leads to Claire's room. Obviously I have my map with me because I have horrible direction. I stop at the hall because Claire's sister's, Sofia, room is right next to her room. Sofia should be asleep at this time, but I have to be careful anyways. Walls are thin. Luckily, Claire doesn't lock her door. Which is kinda worrying, but that doesn't matter now. I open the door and boom, done, me and Claire have a dope talk about life, and then I do all I did backwards. And I meet you outside at the end. Your job is keeping watch outside and creating diversion/distraction if the guards wake up." 

"Ok good, your all ready, let's start" Beatrice said. Beatrice walks to the right back door and takes out a lock picker, after a few seconds the lock clicks. Arthur and Beatrice give each other a fist bump. Arthur opens the door slowly. Beatrice said, "good luck, Artie" 

"Thanks, hopefully the next time you see me isn't in jail" Arthur replied. Beatrice chuckled. Arthur went through the door and then closed the door slightly. He walked through the empty hallways. He takes out the map, to check his direction. Claire's hallway is forwards and to the left. Arthur follows the right direction and gets to Claire's hallway. He checked the map again. Claire's door is the first door to the left. On his tip toes, he walks over to Claire's door. The room next to Claire's opened and someone walked out.

"Who the hell are you and what are you planning to do to Claire." Sophie (Claire's sister)  said, holding a hair dryer as if it were a gun. Arthur's body froze. "Answer me, you perv!" Arthur snapped out of it and turned to her.

Arthur stepped away from Claire's door and scratched the back of his neck and answered "Uh, this looks bad, but it's not what you think. I'm Claire's friend, we met at the ball, and I need to talk to her.. your her sister, right? Sophie, right?" Sophie nodded slowly, "Okay, Sophie, I'm Arthur, Arthur Lovett, trust me, I know your sister, we danced at the ball, and even had a sword duel." There was a long pause and then Sophie's face lit up.

"OH MY GAWD, YOU'RE 'THE BOY', AHH, THIS IS AMAZING", said Sophie, as she jumped, excited, "Claire talks about you, Arthur! Claire has been feeling down even since DaRrEn came, so it's good you're here! You have to get in that room right now!"

"Um uh, okay? I just broke into your mansion, you know that right???" replied Arthur. He was relieved, but confused.

"Ugh, I don't care that you broke in, I care that you put all this work into talking to Claire, it's romantic, SO NOW GO!! WOO HER, MAKE HER FALL FOR U!" Sophie responded, as she pushed Arthur towards Claire's door. Arthur opened their door, reluctantly, and walked in. The door shut and it made a loud slamming noise. Arthur winced at the sound, hoping Claire wouldn't freak. Claire isn't in the room he's in now.

There was an annoyed groan coming from the bathroom, it was Claire, and she said "Sophie! I swear if you keep coming into my room to bother me, I will end your life!" Arthur wanted to speak, but was too scared to answer Claire. Arthur could hear Claire's angry stomping out of the bathroom and to the room he's in. "Don't ignore me, Sophie! You know I-" Claire suddenly stopped. Her eyes widened as she saw Arthur, who awkwardly leaned on the door. Claire was wearing only a towel around her body and covering her hair. "Wha- wha, Arth, w-what?" Claire stuttered. Claire tried to cover her body more up with her hands.