SeCreT HiDeoUt

"Woah" Claire says. The landscape is beautiful, it's so green. There is an old broken stone house that doesn't have a roof anymore:

There are rock  stair cases going up to nothing, yet it looks perfect:

 The sun makes all of this look even better. The widow tree is in the middle of it all. It's gigantic, it covers this whole place up. Bordering this place. There is a light yellow picnic blanket next to the stone on the grass.

"I know it's amazing" I joke.

"Okay, you guys hungry yet? I mean I know me and Arthur ate pretty recently." Beatrice asks.

"I'm so fucking hungry" Claire responds.

"Not so princess like" I mumble.

"I heard that!" Says Claire.

"Ok ok ok stop before I have to kill you both." Beatrice says. There was silence. "I'm gonna go get some bread from Patty, she owes us one. Don't kill each other while I'm gone." She gets up and walks back to get some food. I take a deep breath in and look up at the sky awkwardly. God, I hate silence, but I really wanna ignore Claire. 

"So you're just gonna pretend that I'm not here, huh?" Claire asks, breaking the silence. I'm relived, but disappointed at the same time.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna do that" I answer.

"But you just answered me, so you aren't ignoring me." Claire says, "you know what, fine, I'll ignore you too" Claire turned the other way. There is a long pause.

"I'm sorry, that was a jerk move, you don't have to ignore me" I say, but there was no response. Claire was still ignoring me. "Are you serious? This is so dumb. You can't ignore me forever, Claire, Claire, Claire, Claire, hellooooo" there was still silence. A stupid idea came into my head, and of course I needed to do it. "...I actually have to tell you something." Claire looks at me concerned. 

"What is it?" Claire asks, putting her hand on my shoulder. 

"Me and your grandmother are dating, we are very happy together." I reply with a chuckle. Claire takes her hand back.