Iceskating

It was December 20th

"Dad!!" Adrian burst in the room startling Gabriel and Nathalie.

"Can we go iceskating you, me and Nathalie!!!"

Adrian said sounding way to exited.

Gabriel looked up at Adrian.

"S-sure."

Nathalie was surprise that he agreed.

"If that's ok with you..........Nathalie?"

"Yeh that's fine."

She said smiling which shocked the two of them.

"Why are yous starting at me?"

Adrian spoke up.

"YOU ARE SOOO CUTE WHEN YOU SMILE!!!"

Adrian said practically yelling while Nathalie went red seeing Gabriel going red.

The next day

Adrian couldn't wait he had never gone iceskating with his dad he had always said he was busy.

Nathalie was excited because they where not going to a rink they were going to a lake like she used to do with her mum and dad when she was little and she would get to spend time with Gabriel and Adrian.

Gabriel was nervous because he couldn't ice skate and he knew for a fact that Nathalie could do backflips while iceskating like Emily showed him when the two went ice skating to getter and Nathalie got her to record her doing it so she could send it to her mum but Emily also sent it to her self as well to show him.

When the two came down stairs together they saw Nathalie waiting for them with a fancy pale pink and golden bag that matched her outfit.

Gabriel noticed her hair was down and started blushing.

Adrian whispered so only Gabriel could hear.

"Some one has a crush."

Gabriel tried not to lose it and whispered back.

"No I don't ."

"Ok."

Adrian whispered back.

Adrian's thoughts: you do be blushing tho...but she do be cute.

The two walked down stairs.

"You two ready."

"Yesss!"

Adrian yelled.

"Y-ye-yes."

Gabriel said started to panic realising that he was going to make a foul of him self.

Gabriel's thoughts: Well I am screwed.

"Well come on you two."

She said standing up and going to the door.

"I'll drive."

Gabriel said heading to the door with a small black bag with his ice skates in it.

"Ok."

Nathalie said smiling back making him blushing.

"Sooo come on!!!"

The three of them got in the car. Adrian and Nathalie were sitting in the back while Gabriel sat up front driving, his nerves where through the roof.

When they got there Gabriel was panicking more and more.

They put there skates on, Gabriel had black skates, Adrian had a green skates and Nathalie had pale pink with gold hearts and grey stitching it matched her outfit.