My boy: Version2

( reason for this?: because I have a better idea for it.)

Adrian's POV

I was at school doing the usual stuff maths writing sports and the clock was on 11:53 not long till we got lunch less than ten minutes yay. That time past quickly so we all went and got something to eat before going to hang out and manly chat.

I had eat my lunch 10 minutes ago and my stomach started hurting but I ignored it and continued chatting and no less then 5 minutes went by and I felt like I was going to be sick but I hid it pretending I was fine. I felt my body temperature drop and I felt cold but I still thought I would be fine. 3 more minutes went by and my stomach was churning like mad and I was definitely going to throw up but I didn't want to say anything. That's when I did that thing where you jut forward before you throw up so every one jump back before I expelled the contents of my stomach. Nino was now behind me rubbing my back. "Alya go get a teacher will ya?" "Right." I heard Alay leave as I brought up more sick.

After 5 minutes Alay came back with a teacher and I was now sat on a bench leaning against Nino felling awful and trying to get warm. I heard Miss Bustay (I think that's how you spell it?) tell Marinate to go get the janitor which she did. I looked up slowly at Miss Bustay who was looking at me with pity. "Nino take Adrian to the nurses office and Adrian I'll call your dad ok?" I nodded before getting up slowly holding onto Nino who help me to the nurses office and stayed with me till Nathalie showed up 25 minutes later looking worried.

She help me to the car sitting mr in the front so she could make sure I was ok since she had to drive since the gorilla was off on holiday. Luckily I still had the  sick bowl the nurse gave me.

 Luckily I still had the  sick bowl the nurse gave me

(One of these)

Because my stomach churned like hell and I up chucked my insides again so Nathalie had pulled over and was now rubbing my back as I brought more up. I stopped after a bit and I was trying to keep myself awake since we weren't far from the house.

Once we finally did get home Nathalie help me out the car and in the house but as soon as I got in I dashed for the bathroom felling another round of sick coming and Nathalie swiftly fallowed me into the bathroom.

Nathalie's POV

I came into to the bathroom fallowing after him to see him painfully wrenching so I quickly went to his side rubbing his back. Once he stopped he started swaying before falling back into my arms. "Adrian?" He looked up at me he looked tiered and weak and he was dripping in sweat. "Adrian I'll carry you to bed ok dear?" I gently picked him up after he nodded before taking him to his room, I gently sat him on the bed keeping my arms around him. "Adrian w-will you need help getting changed?" I was embarrassed to ask him but he slowly nodded. "Ok dear."I careful lay him down keeping him atop his quiet till I changed him so I quickly found some of Adrian's pjs before helping him change after that I tucked him into bed before grabbing a basin and a cold cloth. "Cough cough cough." I patted Adrian's back hoping he'd stop coughing soon which he did. "I want m-my dad." Adrian sounds so sad and desperate. "I'll go ask if he can come ok dear?" He nodded so I went quickly to Gabriel's office knocking before entering. "Sir as you know Adrian is ill and he ask if you could go up and you know see him." "I'm busy." "But sir he really isn't well, I had to carry him up to bed for goodness sake." He then looked up at me worried. "O-ok I'll see him." Gabriel then followed me to Adrian's room. We were out side his room when you could hear the sound of Adrian wrenching Gabriel went in before me worried out his mind it was obvious, he was now by his side rubbing his back I went over and sat next to him.

Gabriel's POV

I was worried maybe a little too worried but i couldn't help it. After a bit Adrian stopped bringing up his insides and hugged me and started crying into me this broke my heart seeing him like this. Nathalie went and cleaned out the basin. "Adrian it's ok don't worry." I hugged him back being gently. "Nathalie I want you to call the doctor ok?" She nodded before leaving. "I want to lie down." Adrian whined so I gently laid him down laying next to him still hugging him Adrian curled up in a ball as well as snuggling up to me so I stroked his hair gently. Nathalie came back then and smiled softly at me.

Nathalie's POV

It was nice to see them together I guess. "So when is the doctor coming?" "15 minutes she'll be here." "Ok Nathalie." "I'll wait down stairs for her ok." He nodded before I left and sat downstairs.

Adrian's POV

I body felt heavy and i was laying in my own sweat which is gross but at lest my father is here. He's so warm. "D-dad?" "What is it?" His voice was filled with worry and concern. "My s-stomach really hurts." "It's ok I'll get you some painkillers ok." I nodded letting him go, I waited for him to come back trying to stay awake for when the doctor comes. My dad came back 5 minutes later giving me the painkillers. The doctor soon came in with Nathalie next to her. My father sat up so he was sitting off the edge of bed. "So what's wrong with your son exactly?" I listen to my father and Nathalie tell the doctor what's wrong before I felt another round of sick so I grabbed the basin bring up the contents of my stomach the 3 of them all looked to me and my father rubbed my back. I stopped after 3 minutes curling up to my dad.

I hated this the doctors hands were freezing and to be honest I didn't know what she was saying since I was somewhere between sleep and awake but manly sleep, and once the doctor finally left I was in my dads arms staring to fall asleep properly and soon did.

Gabriel's POV

Well it's just the flu but that didn't lessen my worry and I wouldn't leave Adrian not till he's better.

(Any suggestions please write them in the comments)