My Gabriel

Nathalie had just came in and sat down at her desk with her coffee.

"Good morning sir."

"G-good m-mor-n-ning N-Nathalie."

Nathalie looked up, Gabriel looked pale but was bright red in the cheeks.

"Sir are you felling ok you look a little flushed."

"I-I'm f-f-fine."

Nathalie continue working.

1 hour later

Gabriel had started coughing getting Nathalie's attention. Nathalie got up about to go make sure he was ok when he bolted out the door, Nathalie swiftly followed.

Gabriel ran into one of the many bathrooms and began throwing up into the toilet. Nathalie gently put her hand on his back not wanting to startle him. Nathalie could tell from how hot he was he was running a fever.

When Gabriel stop throwing up he went on his knees, Nathalie did the same and started gently rubbing his back.

"Sir your burning up."

Gabriel didn't respond felling like he was going to be sick again.

Gabriel started throwing up again and Nathalie continue to gently rub his back.

When he finally stop throwing up and he had caught his breath he leaned into her trying to find warmth.

"Gabriel your running a fever."

"P-please d-don....."

Gabriel was cutoff by a coughing fit. Nathalie pulled him into her chest, Gabriel had slumped down.

"Gabriel how about we get you to bed."

"P-please."

"Come on then."

Nathalie helped Gabriel, most of Gabriel's weight was on Natalie. All of a sudden Gabriel's legs went from underneath him making him fall.

"G-Gabriel!"

Nathalie knelt down and help him up holding him close.

"Take your time ok."

Gabriel nodded. Adrian was in the dining room and was going to his room when he saw Nathalie helping his dad walk. Adrian then ran over to them.

"W-what's wrong?!"

"Oh Adrian your dad he has took unwell."

Adrian looked at his dad who was gripping on to Nathalie tightly.

"Do you want me to go get some stuff for the room."

"Yeah that would be good."

"What should I get?"

"Can you um bring up a thermometer, cloth a basin and umm some water and painkillers please."

"Of course."

Adrian said running off to go get it all. Nathalie continued to help Gabriel to his room.

When he got to his room Nathalie sat him on the bed.

"W-wou-would y-you need help to get umm changed."

Nathalie said going extremely red. Gabriel looked down felling embarrassed.

"Y-yeah."

Nathalie then went and got Gabriel one of his pyjama sets before helping Gabriel get changed.

They were lucky Adrian was taking awhile trying to find the painkillers or the situation could have be even more awkward.

Gabriel lied back.

"How are you feeling Gabriel."

Nathalie said I'm a soft tone.

" t-ter-r-rib-bl-e."

Nathalie sat next to him with her legs of the edge, Gabriel crawled into Nathalie's arms seeking warmth, in response Nathalie raped her arms around him.

Adrian entered the room with everything Nathalie had asked for.

"Here."

He said putting most of the stuff on the bedside table except the basin which he sat next to his dad.

"How is he."

"Not good."

She said picking up the thermometer.

"Gabriel come on."

Gabriel open his mouth reluctantly letting her put it in.

*beep beep beep*

Nathalie took it out and looked at the reading before taking the cloth that Adrian had already ran under cold water and putting it on the back of his neck making him flinch.

"Mmhmm."

Adrian was sitting on the bed and had one of his hands on his dad.

"Gabriel do you want any painkillers?"

"Y-ye-ah."

Gabriel's shivering had gotten worse and any kind of movement would send pain through his hole body.

"Nathalie can I please stay with him."

"Of course you can Adrian."

Gabriel came off Nathalie's lap and curled up to Adrian bringing him to tears from the pain. Adrian noticed and gently cuddled his dad.

Nathalie past Adrian the water and painkillers.

"Dad can you sit up?"

Gabriel tried but fell back down making the pain worse.

"Mmhmm."

Nathalie then helped Gabriel sit-up. Adrian gave his dad the painkillers and water. After Gabriel had taken them Nathalie help him Lie back down.

Gabriel started coughing raking his hole body.
Adrian then raped his arms around his dad trying to comfort him dad.

"It's ok."

Adrian said holding him close. Nathalie gently rub Gabriel's arm. When Gabriel stop coughing he cuddled up to Adrian seeking warmth. Adrian keep his arms around his dad. Nathalie was watching seeing Adrian so worried about his father.

"I'll leave you two."

"No mum please stay."

Nathalie froze and so did Adrian and Gabriel.

"W-wh-wha-t d-di-did y-you just s-sa-say."

Gabriel said fuming.

"Umm I-I'm sorry dad I didn't mean to."

"It's ok Adrian."

Nathalie said before Gabriel got himself exasperated not wanting him to hurt his throat.
Gabriel looked up at Adrian before snuggling back up to Adrian. Nathalie sat on the edge of the bed. Adrian snuggled up with his dad and the two soon fell asleep leaving Nathalie with her thoughts.

Nathalie's thoughts: Duse Adrian really think that high of me......I know that I was the one that took care of him since he was like four when Emily went back to do movies and stuff but I was never that........no I wasn't cold towards him I never have been..... when I think about it Gabriel and Adrian are the only people I'm not cold to.

Nathalie then just thought back about what her and Adrian used to do. She really did treat him like her own.

90 minutes later

Nathalie was broken from her thoughts by Gabriel waking up coughing. Nathalie sat him and patted his back.

"Are you ok?"

She said when Gabriel stop coughing.

"Y-yeah."

Gabriel then lend into Nathalie not wanting to wake Adrian up by cuddling up to him. Nathalie raped her arms around Gabriel.