Nathalie's akmitizesd

Milled swear and violence warning
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Nathalie was looking through her schedule and she need to go to one of the may events that where being prepared.

"Sir I'll be leaving to go to the 3rd model show."

"Ok Nathalie."

Nathalie left the mansion and went to one of the car's before driving of to the place, Adrian was already there since the gorilla drop him off there after school.

Nathalie arrived and got out the car to be greeted by Adrian.

"Nathalie it's carnage in there."

Adrian pointed to the building.

"Oh how what's happening?"

"I really don't know everyone is arguing and we keep getting more problems."

"How bad is it?"

"Very."

"Ok."

Nathalie went inside gust to be bombarded with people asking for her help.

"Miss."

"Nathalie!"

"Can!"

Practically every one was calling her name.

"So what do you need done?"

Nathalie ask one of the people beside her.

"Oh ummm some models are fighting over stuff and won't continue getting ready."

"Show me where they are."

Nathalie could hear everyone still calling her name and some other people yelling that she's useless and pathetic.

The girl lead her to one of the many dressing rooms.

"Here."

"Thank you."

Nathalie went it and dealt with it.

Adrian was watching and felt bad for Nathalie, at this point nearly everyone was yelling horrible things at her.

Nathalie was being dragged around by everyone. After helping some more people no one wasn't calling her things.

"Yes Miss what is it?"

"Took you long enough you bitch and why the hell did you take so long."

The woman said aggressively. Nathalie was on the verge of tears, this mess was the worst ever it was just to much for her to handle alone.

"WELL WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!!"

She yelled in Nathalie's face.

An akuma started to fly towards her.

"MOM WATCH OUT!!"

Adrian called out not thinking straight from panicking that she would get Akumatizated.

The akuma went in her glasses. Everyone froze as well as Adrian.

"Poor soul overwhelmed by people calling you names and yelling at you while you try to fix's there problems leaving you to be on the verge of tears."

"Nathalie please fight it!!"

Adrian called out.