Giving her a cold

It was the end of school and it was pouring outside Adrian was waiting for the bodyguard to pick him up.

He saw the car pulling up so he got his umbrella out and said bye to his friends who where waiting for the rain to stop.

He walked over and got in the back shaking his umbrella out, on the drive back home the rain got a lot heavier like a lot a lot heavier.

When they got to the mansion Adrian took his umbrella out again seeing the door open it was Nathalie.

Adrian knew exactly what he should do it was just so perfect.

Adrian walked over to the door.

"Adri-"

Nathalie was cutoff by Adrian spinning his umbrella soaking her she looked him directly in the eyes with the most unimpressed face ever before hearing Gabriel.

"ADRIAN! What do you think your doing?"

"Umm eh.....I'm sorry Nathalie I just."

He bowed his head and forgiveness.

Nathalie knew she couldn't stay mad at him but Gabriel on the other hand he definitely could.

Nathalie said something before Gabriel could do anything.

"It's alright Adrian it's just water."

She said smiling at him hoping Gabriel would just leave it there.

Gabriel rolled his eyes.

Gabriel's thoughts: she's going to get sick.

Gabriel was sure of it because ever since she healed from the affects of the peacock miraculous she kept getting sick constantly.

"Adrian all you have is piano practice."

"Ok Nathalie."

He said skipping away to his room.

"Nathalie you should go take a shower an I'll find you something warm to wear."

"O-ok."

Nathalie was only starting to fell cold now that the water had been sitting.

Gabriel took her up to her room first and then went to look for some warm clothes that she could wear.

Nathalie went into the bathroom and ran the water and took off her clothes before stepping in the shower.

The shower felt boiling hot when she first went in but after a bit it wasn't as bad. The shampoo and conditioner were far more expensive than the ones she's used to.

After she got out and dried her she went into the bed room to see a box with a note that read.

Hope they fit right
- Gabriel :)

Nathalie smiled reading the note before looking at the clothes it was a navy blue turtle neck with a white cardigan and leggings and she realised that it was the most expensive outfit on the autumn line and when she meant expensive she meant €20,000 kinda expensive.