Parents

TW: swearing, my fucked up sense of humor, Remy loosing his shit

Logan POV

"What should we do now?" I asked.

"I really have no clue."

"Okay... let's go over the things that we already know."

"Sounds good."

Remy and I were sitting in Virgil's room, trying to come up with our next course of action. So far all we've done is sit and stare at the wall.

"So we know that Virgil's true identity is Virgil Edevane," Remy started off. I nodded.

"And that he was being forced to kill people otherwise his sister would be killed," I added on.

"But his sister was already dead."

"Then he was caught and brought to Thomas, who decided to take care of him."

"He started going to school, met us, and then a few months later that girl was killed."

"And he is a suspect due to his track record," I finished off.

"And here we are now," Remy said, flopping onto his back.

"Yup, here we are," I sighed.

"Well, I know one thing," Remy said, propping himself up on his elbows.

"And that is," I prompted.

"Actually, I know two things. The first thing is that you miss-used infinitesimal," Remy grinned.

"That was one time!" I grumbled, face flushing. "Anyway, continue."

"Yessir. And the second thing is that we can't let Virgil be sent to jail." The mood quieted down.

"I agree," I said softly. "But how are we going to do that?"

"We'll just have to prove his innocence."

"I'm not sure I like where this is going."

"Oh come on," Remy said exasperatedly. "The worst that could happen is that we could be brutally murdered!"

"Exactly why I don't want to do this," I grunted.

"Come on Logan. If we don't do anything, than we might not ever see Virge again."

I didn't reply.

"You know he helps us all in some way," Remy said, almost sounding sad. "He has a place in our hearts. If he left us know, I don't know what we would do."

"It would just be... wrong."

"Well I'm glad you think so highly of me," A voice said. I whipped my head around to find Virgil leaning on the doorframe, arms crossed.

"Speak of the devil and he shall come," Remy laughed, sitting up. (Get yer head outta the gutter)

"Sorry for talking about you," I said sheepishly. "If I may ask, how much did you hear?"

"Only the last bit," Virgil shrugged. Remy sighed in relief.

"But really, I'll be fine on my own. You don't have to worry about me."

"Babes, you can't be serious. We all know you can't lie to save your life," Remy smirked.

"How's your, um, situation?" I asked, scared for the answer.

"Meh. I think I sort of botched it when I told Thomas what you guys know."

"You told him?!" Remy sat bolt upright.

"Yeah, that's what I just said."

"What the hell! Now there is going to be a lot of suspicion placed on you! This raises your chance of being taken away by, like, I don't know, 50 percent!"

"Let's calm down Remy," I said nervously.

Remy dragged his hands down his face. "Sorry. I'm just tired."

"It's getting late; you could crash here if you want," Virgil offered.

"That would be nice," Remy yawned.

"I should probably go home," I said begrudgingly. 

"Okay, we'll walk you back. If that's okay with you, Remy."

"That's fine."

Life update: I dropped a knife on my toe today. My phone is also currently resting in it's grave. There was snow today though! I've also been feeling rather emotional today, so sorry if that shows a bit.

Random question: can any of you guys tell where I'm from? 

Today is the international day of women and girls in science. Tomorrow is the lunar new year; year of the Ox

Hope you enjoyed!