chapter 1 meeting Karma

"Wait you want to what?"

Karma looks at his soon to be chosen child and calmly repeats him self. "I asked if you want to be reincarnated."

Our main character dumfounded begins to ask 10,000 questions at the speed of sound.

Later after karma explains who he is and what he meant.

after she calmed down and prosiest the information she started to ask questions. " Um if you're a deity from undertale dose that mean I'll reincarnate in a multiverse full of undertale characters?" she asked hope and wonder in her eyes.

Karma more than happy to answer. "yep although you will start out in Dreamtale as nightmare sans."

Our main character started to squeal in excitement she would get to be her favorite character in undertale. But then a thought came to her head. "wait what will happen to the original nightmare will he die oh god no I don't want to hurt him he's already been through enough." she started to hyperventilate with anxiety and fear.

Karma started to frantically explain that that she would not be killing anyone until she calms down. "You won't kill him he does not exist yet you see what we gods normally do to create life is take a soul from various souls waiting to be reincarnated and get rid of there memories and change the soul traits to something we would want them to have and them move on to the next one you would have been nightmare no matter what I'm offering you to keep your memories in exchange you become my chosen child and help me and the other deities save the multiverse from fate and her soulless child."  

This baffled her she was going to be nightmare no matter what? "But isn't nightmare a guy I'm a girl how am I suppose to be him we have completely different personalities."

"For the gender problem I'll give you the ability to be both guy and girl people will just call you a guy you can still be a mother if that's what you worried about and for the personality problem I'll give you nightmares soul trait the only thing I'm changing is the fact you have your old memories so you might become a bit of a tsundere." Karma stated smugly looking proud of himself.

Our main character had a mini panic attack. "doesn't that mean I'll be like a different person wait what if I become a sociopath killing people for fun or...... or........"

"Whoah whoah calm down that won't happen trust me I'm picking your soul trait so you don't have to worry I would never do that to my precious chosen child I promise to love and protect you for as long as I live so don't worry ok." Karma stated trying to calm his soon to be born child.

This made her blush bashfully she has never had a parent before she was an orphan all her life and she had to get a job at a very young age to provide for herself when the orphanage kicked her out for being too old so to have a parent who cares about her filled a whole she never knew she had it made her happy so she hugged him and cried in happiness. She spoke softly. "I accept your proposal."

Karma nodes and flicks his wrist 

...

everything is starting to turn black for our main character before she passes out she smiles the happiest smile she has ever smiled to karma her new father.