chapter 2 waking up

Our main character woke up feeling disoriented and sleepy then he remembered everything that just happened but something was missing he could not remember his old name no matter how hard he tried it would not come to him. he came to the conclusion that Karma or his father did not think that remembering his old name was beneficial come to think of it he could not remember much of anything from his old life the only thing he could remember was that he was  reincarnated and he was in a multiverse much like the fanfic he read before he died. It was a big deal for him he was so exited to meet all of his favorite characters but first he had to see if dream was redeemable since he would be his new twin brother he would give him a chance to stay on his good side by telling him of the bullying the villagers are doing to him when it happens if he does not believe me like the original nightmare thought then I would leave and never return but if he helps me like the dream in the fanfic claims then I would bring him on a trip to all different AUs and help them as we go and maybe bring along a few of them that are all alone or do not have any family or friends left to care about.  As soon as he came to that conclusion he started looking around he was in a beautiful Vally covered in flowers and woods right next to them with a river not to far in he realized that his vision was 10 times better than it was and his other senses were heightened as well. He looked to his left and found a very drowsy dream looking like he just woke up. Then Dream noticed him he jumped up and ran right next ti nightmare at the speed of sound.

"Hi there I'm Dream and your nightmare right?" dream asked excitedly.

"Y yeah I'm nightmare nice to meet you." Nightmare said nervously.

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you its just I'm so exited to meet you the nice voice said you were my brother and could not hold my excitement." Dream said apologetically 

nightmares eyes softened he was very cute he had to admit but for a new born they were pretty big and mature. Dream was as mature as a 7 year old based on how perky and exited he is at every little thing as soon as he saw the flowers he began making a flower crown for me although I have to wonder were he learned to make one if he was just born I mean how does he even know what a flower crown is? Whatever I'll just enjoy the moment based on the story the villagers will come in two years so I have to take all the happiness I can get before the abuse starts.  So I started to make a flower crown for Dream out of purple and cyan flowers it was based off the colors that I am and the colors that I will be if I eat the apples. Dream was just picking random flowers and putting them together but its turning out nice so I won't complain.

Two years later......

I figured out how to use magic over the corse of 2 years I can now make a bow and arrow with my magic as well as heal like dream could in the fanfic I've been teaching Dream how to use magic as well as stranger danger and all of the other things a kid needs to know about strangers so he does not blindly think everyone has good intentions without checking first seeing as that could lead to things worse than death and I've grown a liking to him I think of him as my brother now and nothing will change that although I still have not forgot of the possibility he believes his friends over me I still love him. Don't get me wrong I have not given up I have been telling him that all we have is each other and to always believe in one another no matter what. Even if that could be considered mild brainwashing I have good intentions it's keep us safe. It's a two way street if he tells me something I will believe him over everyone else too so its not just him who has to believe but now I have at least a small bit of insurance that he will believe me over his friends even if he does not want to believe his friends would do something like that now he might come to his senses and help me stop them.

After all this waiting and preparation the day finally came the first villagers to arrive are coming I can see them in the distance.

"Dream prepare yourself someone's coming over here I can't tell if there hostile." nightmare said hoping to all the gods above that all his brain washing ......I mean teaching........would be worth it.

Dream gets out his bow and arrow and I get out mine and we get in battle ready positions if they turn out hostile we won't think twice and shoot.

END OF CHAPTER TWO