chapter 6 friendship spaghetti

'Once we got to the skeleton Brothers house I started to feel extreme negativity, I didn't know what it was I was really worried but then I remembered that sans remembers the resets and has to watch his family die over and over and over again and though he can hide his sadness from his family by putting on a mask he still has emotions so me and dream can feel how sad he is the difference is I know why and dream does not all he knows is there is a extremely sad individual in papyruses house which is making dream even more suspicious of papyrus but is going to go in anyway to probably help whoever is so sad. My baby bro is too nice what if papyrus was a kidnapper and the extremely sad person was his victim and he still walked right in I mean in this situation Im glad he is not making a big deal out of it or I might just have a panic attack.' 'As I was having a mini monolog in my head I did not realize that I was spacing out thankfully Dream just thinks I'm worried for the sad individual named sans.' 

"Are you ok brother are worried about the sad person in the house don't worry we can go in there and hear him up together." Dream whispered with enthusiasm.

"Yeah I'm ok just worried we should hurry maybe if become friends with them they will tell us what's wrong and we can help." I said with resolve mostly because I want to help sans with the resets and if the human resets while we are here I don't know what will happen so its better to be safe than sorry and I've always wanted to be friends with sans.

Dream smiled and ran to the door were papyrus was waiting and held his hand I ran to them and held papyruses other hand.  'I'm soooooooo exited I get to meet and maybe be friends with sans one of my favorite characters in undertale.' I thought extremely happy. 

Papyrus opened the door and there sans was looking peaceful but me and dream could tell he was sad I just wanted to give him a hug and so did dream so we did to the surprise of papyrus and a groggy sans. papyrus just smiled and exclaimed "I'm going to make my friendship spaghetti I'll be right back, sans watch the children." and then he ran to the kitchen.

sans just sat their dumfounded and confused. "um haya kiddos do you mind telling me who you are and were your parents are?" sans asked kindly and quizzically. 

at that moment I knew that coming up with a story before getting here would have been a good idea but thankfully dream amazingly had us covered. "Oh that's easy I'm dream and this is my brother nightmare and... we don't have parents." Dream said sadly.

'nice acting dream!! wait our mom did just die and we never met our father if we ever had one so I guess he isn't exactly lying well for himself I have a father dream I don't know if karma thinks of him as a son but my "mother" never really talked to me like she did with dream the day we were born because I was with my dad so dream was the only one with a connection with her so I don't really think of her as a mother but dream did so him being sad is actually real making our now story of being orphans extremely believable so yay? 

sans looked sympathetic and understanding he smiled his lazy but worm smile but me and dream could tell it was fake. "mister why are you so sad?" I said in a questioning tone. sans looked surprised " what do you mean?" sans said trying to play innocent ' I am not letting sans pretend he is fine anymore he is going to be helped by me and dream wether he likes it or not we are going to stop the resets and bring all the monster so the surface and he is going to be the happiest monster on planet earth.' I thought fuming and it was showing on my face but it looked like I was pouting so it was fine. sans looked at me questioningly before dream answered his unasked question. "We can feel emotions mr so nightmare is probably annoyed you lied to his face without the slightest hint of hesitation." dream said mad that he annoyed me.

at this point I did not know what to do sans looked sorry but before he could speak papyrus entered the room.

To be continued...