chapter 11

dream was crying and scared.

"dream what's wrong!?" I asked panicked. 

"w-what if I mess up my part and the human gets passed before you can do anything about flowey and toriel comes and everything is ruined because of me!?" he asked afraid.

I walked up to him and gave him the biggest hug I could possibly do and told him everything was going to be okay.

"dream you know in a plan everything that can go wrong will go wrong right?" I asked causing him to cry even more if that was even possible.

"BUT!" I said quickly trying to stop him from crying anymore.

"thats why plan B and all the other plans are made I wanted to talk to everyone about a plan B C and a D if possible so that we make sure nothing goes wrong." I said patting him on the back.

"when everyone is present we can come up with the most fool proof plan that will even cover the possibility that if and only if because you're awesome and I think you can do it, you can't stall the human okay?" I asked. 

he nodded and hugged me tighter. "I love you brother..." he said just below a whisper but I still heard him. 

"I love you too..Now let's go and make the best plan the multiverse has ever seen!!" I said making the silliest pose I could muster. 

"hehehehe okay brother! let's go make the best plan ever!!!!!" he said feeling better. 

"yeah." I smiled and held his hand while we walked down the stairs. 

when we got there sans and papyrus were waiting there ready for the meeting. 

with dream and me still holding hands we started planning everything that can go wrong telling them my Moto anything that can go wrong during the execution of a plan will go wrong buuuuuuut with different wording.

I took out some paper so everyone could better understand my planning process and through this we realized the only way to get in the ruins is if toriel let us in so we decided she absolutely had to be in on this plan and we had to tell alphys so that we didn't wast time explaining why we needed her to contain a flower we also needed to tell undyne so we didn't end up having to explain why we wouldn't let her kill the human. by the end of the meeting we had a pretty good plan and everything seemed to check out so we decided to start the process by telling alphys first we all went to hotland and nocked on alphyses door. 

"y-y-yes! I'll b-be r-r-right there!" she called through the other side of the door. 

after waiting a few seconds she opened the door.

"hello sans and papyrus u-um who might t-t-they be? a-are they your cousins?" 

 sans was the first one to answer. "alphys we need to talk." 

time skip to after they came inside and told her everything about the human and there plan to stop them from killing everyone in the underground ever again. 

"w-well that does seem kind of hard to believe but your my friends and I know y-you wouldn't m-make something l-like this u-up." alphys said.

"but t-then w-who are they?" she asked.

"long story short they are here to help." said sans.

"o-oh ok." she got the message he didn't want to say more. 

"where d-do I fit I-in your p-plan to s-stop the human?" she asked. 

" there is this flower that stopped me every time I got even a little bit close to stopping the human so we decided to bring the flower here so you can contain it and make sure it doesn't leave." sans said.

" the flower is sentient by the way if you were wondering." I added in because sans made it seem like a regular flower was getting in our way well not a regular flower but not one that was alive at least.

"hmmm I-I think I c-can figure something out m-maybe a room made o-out of concrete o-or        s-s-something."  alphys said figuring out something already. 

"u-um who e-else are you p-planning t-t-to tell?" she asked.

"well we are planning on visiting undyne after this the other person though is someone we can't tell you about I'm sorry." said sans.

"n-no its okay I-if your going t-to talk to u-u-undyne n-next take m-me with y-you I-I know h-how to c-convince h-her." alphys replied. 

"WONDERFUL IDEA DOCTOR! COME EVERYONE WE MUST BE ON OUR WAY!" papyrus said.

"u-um before that w-when is the h-h-human coming?" asked alphys.

"in five days is that not enough time?" sans asked.

"n-n-no t-thats p-plenty." she replied.

"alright let's go!!" said dream exited. 

next stop waterfall!

hope you liked the chapter have a great day!