Prolouge

The US Congress was in session.

"He's not that dangerous," objected Senator Bitch McConnell. "He's just one monkey, how can he destory our Great Democracy?"

As Senator McConnell says that, the ground shakes as a distant explosion is heard.

"OMG!?! What was that" cried Representative AOC. Her millenial spunk was showing.

Representative Nancy Pelosi starts, "I think..." The walls shudder. "It is that bastard Mitt Romney."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitt Romney was the former name of the extraterrestrial monster/lizard person who is now known to be called Ice Monkey. Enemy of the state, menace to democracy. He tried running for president, but was shut down by JFK. He was furious, so he assassinated President Kennedy in return.

After Ice Monkey assassinated JFK, he had to disguise himself as Mitt Romney, just in time to be born. He laid low for a few decades, only to emerge to run for president against Obama in 2012. He lost to Mr. Obama, despite the support of his ex-girlfriend Trisha Paytas, who has many ties to Ice Monkey and Mitt Romney (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzvm7zd4Z-s&feature=youtu.be).

After he lost to Obama, he secured a seat in the senate. Since uncovering his disguise, Congress tried to arrest him, but Ice Monkey was faster. He has been on the run since and causing havoc to democracy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congress was freaking out. The vote was almost unanimous, they needed to eliminate him. Senator Bitch McConnell was the only outlier.