At home

I come home, my head still spinning with the thoughts of my soon to be lover, Gumball. I knew that if he were to be mine, I had to keep him from all the horrors my past brings. I have to get stronger. I walk through the door to my abode, the same music blasts every single day when I get home, a theme of du du du du.  The same screams rings through the halls.  

In a british tone,  I can hear my father screaming: "HALF A HEART HALF A HEART!" Followed by a Floridian "C'MERE GEORGE !!!!!!" Ah, my parents are filming a famous Minecraft Manhunt Video. They stop immediately when they hear the threshold of the house be broken. "Daughter of mine! how was your day at school?" I look into my fathers eyes, well the little dots on his mask, he doesn't trust any of us. "Good! I say."  I hate my father. He spends all his money on Badlion cosmetics. And sending me to private school. I guess that isn't too bad but everyone there hates me. 

Hopefully except for Gumball. 

My British dad walks in, he is wearing his Supreme merchandise. that's where the rest of the money goes. I haven't eaten days. 

I go upstairs to my room after my parents go on twitter dot com to recreate fanart. 

I draw Gumball from memory, I'm that mesmerized by the man. His blue fur, his eyes, those ears. Oh if I could study anything in this world, it would be him. I want to know everything about him. 

"Here."

Wow. The way he said here today echoes in my head, his voice, crackles with changing tones like the way a fire crackles in its night. His voice is just as warm as a hug I dream of him giving me. 

I fall asleep, holding his image in my brain.