The Cat and Mouse Begins

I knock on Gumballs door. Why did he invite me over? Why did he invite ME? These questions haunt my mind, and the thinking shatters as Gumball opens the door. What a HOTTIE. He reaches his hand out. Does he want to hold my hand? But I'm inside his house? I was so confused. He grabs my hand and shakes it curtly, and tells me to come inside. 

His mom made cookies for us, she told me to call her Ms. Pelosi. The Ms. is because her husband died in the war. I felt so bad for Gumball. We both have father issues in our own respect.

"Did you bring the math work?" Gumball questions.

"Yeah, thats like the whole reason i came here" I giggled.

He laughs in return

That wasn't really that funny, why is he laughing?

He invites me upstairs to his bedroom. HOoolllyyy shiittt I'm going into his bedroom. He lays down on the floor with his hands behind his arm. He talks about his father, and how honorable he was.

"He wasn't that great of a dad from what I can remember" Gumball Reminices, "He died when I was 7."

We were 18 now.

"Wow Gummy, that sucks balls" I say with depression

"Gummy?"

"Yeah, we're getting closer, I had to come up with a nickname for you" I look at him dreamily.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

We both sit up straight. We hear Ms. Pelosi answer the door and say "Yeah, he's upstairs".

Next thing we know Ice Monkey is coming up the stairs. Fuck this guy. Me and Gumball were having a moment. Ice Monkey walks in the room and gives me a smirk. Seriously, fuck this guy.

________________________________________________

Congress is in session again.

"We just figured out that Ice Monkey is in a high school!!!!" The squire shouts.

Representative Nancy Pelosi jumps up. "This is breaking!" She shouts.

The FBI and CIA have a tracker on Ice monkey, but the problem is that it was installed in the 70s, so it was very outdated. It had crossed into a zone, which had sent an alert to the government. The problem is, since it was outdated, they didn't know which high school zone the monster had walked through.

Bitch McConnell starts to bitch. AOC starts to talk about her hatred for Ice Monkey with millennial spunk. Everyone starts chattering with excitement. 

"We are 1 step closer to finding him!!" Representative AOC says with millennial spunk.

"Don't forget," Representative Pelosi starts, "He does have the nuke launch codes."

Everyone shudders. He's too dangerous to be kept alive.

"HE WONT DO IT!! TRUST!" says Bitch McConnell.

The whole room rolls their eyes.

"All I need is Nancy Pelosi's majority vote to overturn you all, just you wait!!!"