My Hatred Grows

In the morning when I wake up, I look out my window, only to see my new classmate, Ice Monkey (Or Icy, but I don't know if I can call him that) kicking every animal he sees, including my pet cat, The Pope.

I open my window, and scream at the filthy bastard that is Ice Monkey, "HEY STOP FUCKING UP MY CAT!!!!! HE'S JUST TRYING TO PREACH! THATS THE MOTHER FUCKING POPE YOU'RE BEATING UP!!!! REPENT!!!!!!"

Ice Monkey just glares at me with those empty beady eyes of his. I hate him. I will exact revenge on behalf of the one preaching about our lord and savior, The Pope.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I make it to school, and the day is a blur. I go to 6th period math, and when I arrive, that hoe slut Ice Monkey is flirting with my hubby!!!! How dare he... I want to eat him. I can imagine holding clumps of blue and white fur in my fists. He's giggling, and next thing I know, he peels up his skin to reveal a pair of WASHBOARD ABS!!!!! He's still not even that good looking. I don't get Gumball sometimes.

We get paired up in groups, and the teacher put me and Gumball together! Poggers! We work on math for a bit, then the conversation drifts to my father issues. I explain that I have 2 dads, and call George daddy, but Dream father, because I hate him. We end up becoming good friends and then Gumball invites me to his house after school.