The Presidency

I flip to the news on the TV in Dream's apocalypse shelter. OH NO!!!!!!

"BITCH MCCONNEL IS PRESIDENT??" I shout.

Apparently while the country was in so much distress, Bitch McConnell decided to take over as president. This is very upsetting because he is ugly and looks like Koopa troopa.

 This is very upsetting because he is ugly and looks like Koopa troopa

I run into the Capital Building and burst into the Oval Office. Bitch McConnell is holding a gun across the room at me. 

"How did you know I was comjng??" I say confusedly.

"I could hear you clopping down the hallway of course in that horse fursuit"

Blast it. He shoots and I feel a warm sensation in my head and then pass out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up in Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital

Oh! You're awake!" the nurse said viva voce (adverb- by word of mouth; .) "You are free to go home! You are all better :)"

I got home and shook father's hand as I walked in the door. 

"I'm so glad you're out of your coma! I was very missing you!"

I give Dream a big ol hug. I missed him as well. While I was in the coma I had Dreams about Gumball. I am so in love with him.

SPEAK OF THE DEVIL

Gumball walks into the room. He is holding his little sister's hand (paw?). She looks up at me and meows. It is nice having another of my kind around. Gumball kisses me on the cheek. My cheeks turn bright red. I literally have never had that many butterflies in my stomach. There must be at least one in there!

It is now time for dinner. Since I no longer see dad as much, Dream has had to learn how to cook. He made Beef Wellington, which is a really hard dish to make. He puts the beef on the left side of the plate though, because he is an internet god.It was very delicious. The meat was a little bit undercooked though. I had a Pepsi with my beef and I drank it so fast. I burped, and i swear a butterfly came out. I felt that not in my stomach release.

Author's note- Thank you so much to my friends for suggesting new story ideas and editing my work, big shout out to Eden, Corey, Teagan, Ben, Faffa, and B.S. (bernie saunders) you guys have been with me throughout the writing and have made it so that my Dreams can come true, I have always wanted to be a writer and want to someday publish this story :)

AUTHOR'S NOTE OVER

CHAPTER OVER