Serious buisiness ⚠️ TW: Furryphobia ⚠️

Ice Monkey leaves in tears. That leaves just me and Gumball in his room.

"Wow, that was badass!" Insists Gumball.

----------------------------------

"Today is the day" Katie thought. "I have to come out to my dads"

I will walk downstairs to my parents. Daddy is cooking dinner. Father is reading the newspaper. 

"Dads, I have something to tell you" They scooch their chairs closer to listen in. "I am a furry. Not just a regular furry, I am a horse furry. I kin Applejack from my little pony"

"This is not tolerated in this house. We are strongly furry phobic. I love you, I just don't support that lifestyle."George says playfully.

Dream sends a glare in Gogy's direction. Katie can tell he is a staunch ally of furries. Her father gives her a hug. George has been demoted to dad. I run out of the room crying. I am very upset. Father comes into my room. 

"I've actually been saving this for you for a long time, honey." He hands me a horse furry costume that looks like Applejack. "I knew all along that you were special. It was your grandmother's when she was your age"

I look tearfully up at Father. He gives me a gigantic hug. This is the closest I've ever been to him.

"Don't tell your daddy that I gave this to you"

"Don't worry, I won't. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Later that night, I was very hormonal. I reach for Dream's phone. I hastily google "horse porn". Why was that a recent search? Anyways, I continue scrolling, frothing at the mouth with hormones. I leave father's phone back on his bedside.