THe ballad of wolfs and furry applejack

Mark ZUckerburg, Scrooge McDuck, and Jeffy Bezos enter the kitchen. THe 4 contesteants are standing behindtheir cookstations with a mystery basket in front of them. Garfield is chained to the wall. He is sobbing uncontrollably

OPEN YOUR BASKETS SHIT FUCKERS!!!! jeff bezos shouts

i am the first one to open it, inside is breast milk, toenail clippings, your faathers sock, and almond extract. What am I supposed to do witht his>????

Anais screams. "HOW DID YOU GET MY DADS SOCKS!!!!! theyre all sweaty and stinky!!!"

The other two furries are nowhere to be seen. I think they went to the bathroom together. 

Scrooge McDUck says that everyone have 30 minutes to create and entree with their ingredients. "The two other furries are disqualified for mating in the bathroom." (you hear a baby cry in the distance) "As we are in our fianl round, the consequences are greater. If you are the loser, you're the ingredients for the next competitition."

We both gasp. Anais cries. "I know im a delicious spice Aniseed is a reputed abortifacient. Excessive use is not recommended in pregnancy, but I don't want to be used in the next compeitition!!!"

I feel so bad. If Anais dies, gumball might never love me. But i know what i have to do.

"GO! Jeffy besos syas.

I start sauteing the almond extract with some breast milk. I grab some greens from the pantry and put them in there. I will make a lagansa. The almost extract and breasst milk combine to make a nice little cheese. I grab some unknown meat from the fridge and some sauce. I mix it all together and lay it onto some noodles. I add one more special ingredient before putting it in the oven. It beeps, I take it out, and then sprinkle the toenails and parmesan cheese onto the top, as a garnich.

Anais is struggling, but she made it within the time limit.

Time's Up" Scrooge states. 

We bring our meals to the table.

Garfield looks so happy about my slsanga

Garfield looks so happy about my slsanga. The judges take a bite, and then they start bleeding out. My mystery ingredient was a Knife!!!! I grab anais and my new pet cat and scramble out the building.

THIS CONLCUDES THE 54TH ANUAL HUNGER GAMES